The online racing simulator
#1 - kyler
PHP Insim base
I am looking for a php insime base if anyone knows were to get one or can someone make one. thanks in advance.
I created my own .

However, I'm sure that you can get some pointers from google
#3 - kyler
what would i look for i mean ive googled php insim base and i didnt get anything just links to the forum. Or how would i make my own?
as far as I know, there is not an insim base available, especially for V4.

Best bet is to create one from the ground up! Or - use a different programming language
#5 - kyler
can u give me an example were to learn to make one
Looks at filur with disapprovement. He still has not released it huh?
#7 - kyler
Quote from Dygear :Looks at filur with disapprovement. He still has not released it huh?

what are u talking about?
Quote from kyler :what are u talking about?

filur was working on a project with Dygear(?) at one stage, called lurLFSd, which was a PHP InSim base. It was quite complex, although from what little I saw, very nice to use.
Quote from the_angry_angel :filur was working on a project with Dygear(?) at one stage, called lurLFSd, which was a PHP InSim base. It was quite complex, although from what little I saw, very nice to use.

No, it is fantastic to use. Fantastic. I really wish he would release it.
I was just a alpha tester, made some plugins for it, nothing special, filur did all of the work.
It was really, really, really good.
I can vouch for it (lurLFSd) simply shocked me at how brilliant it really is, I've never really dug into it and given it much of my attention - But just the install process and the ease of enabling/disabling already written plugins just left me speechless.

All I had to do was update PHP to 5.2.X and away it went, effortless install and setup on a FC6 box.

Documentation leaves a little to be desired though *non existent*
Quote from Rooble :Documentation leaves a little to be desired though *non existent*

Like any truely brilliant project

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG