The online racing simulator
MY first skin help PLZ PLZ
hey can any one help me finish me skin on one side of the car the the decal's are backwards how do i make then normal
i use'd adobe photoshop cs3 to make it
Attached images
XFR_WTCC BR 3.jpg
Quote from ANDREW-O-H :hey can any one help me finish me skin on one side of the car the the decal's are backwards how do i make then normal
i use'd adobe photoshop cs3 to make it

dont mirror the whole side...
save it, then take the decals and wireframe off. copy the whole side (duplicate layers or save as a JPEG, open and copy) the paste the decals right way on on that side.
Help
HEY MAN what s wire frame i new to skining but not racing he he plz help
#5 - Rish
Your problem is that you've been lazy! You've done one side of the car with all the decals the right way round and then you've just copy pasted and flipped the whole side of the car (including decals), hence all the decals on the left of the car are backwards!
You need to; delete the left side copy, hide the decal layer(s) and then either copy the right side (without decals) paste and flip onto the left hand side or just draw it again, then show the layers on the right hand side but as you do each one you need to "duplicate" the layer onto the left side and then "transform" to suit the other side!!!!
Hope this helps!

If you have cs3 then i would recommend you try using a master skinnerz kit! http://www.lfs-gear.com/kitz.html

EDIT: i was in a good mood so i swapped em round for ya, i noticed a few bits on the skin that could do with touching up though!
Attached images
XFR_WTCC BR 3.jpg
Now he's got two!
#7 - BURN
Quote from Rish :....

EDIT: i was in a good mood so i swapped em round for ya, i noticed a few bits on the skin that could do with touching up though!

man, your a nice guy. He need to learn to do it by himself

@Andrew, the master skinner kits are in PSD format and there is a layer called "wireframe"
Tnx Ppl
Quote from BURN :man, your a nice guy. He need to learn to do it by himself

@Andrew, the master skinner kits are in PSD format and there is a layer called "wireframe"

WELL tnx EVERY ONE YEE ALL HELP A LOT TNX IT TOOK ME 3 DAYS SOLID TO MAKE IT
Mistake.
looks ok. a bit low res decals but nice design
Yeah I know, but I wasn't going to devote my life to it.

And as he hasn't responded I don't give a ....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG