The online racing simulator
#51 - Worm
hehe, i think it will be a race before the race to access to the server
Don't be late
Imagine 50 guys have to do a one-lap quali

"Okay guys, the last one has to leave the pits in like 1 hour" :P
Won't we just start the qualification and after everybody has done a single flying lap, we end the qually? Or will we do it solo?
Solo, everyone one inlap and one hotlap. And then back into the pits and waiting there.
Woch, thanks for all the positive response!

Just to add, all the pm's will be sent 24 hours before the event here, so check out your inbox by then
I will send this to both unsure racers as well as the already confirmed ones. The confirmed drivers will of course have prior over the "unsure list" drivers, if the server gets filled up before the start : )

Cya on the 22nd guys!
Does 1.13.90 serve you guys? I have tad left, if not :P
omg, i hope somebody doesnt drive and ill have time...
I just hope somebody doesn't drive. I have time now :S
Ok, i did 1:13.81 after a lot of practice Am i in now ?
Ffffffffpppppppxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote from Kirill.D :Ok, i did 1:13.81 after a lot of practice Am i in now ?

That's more than enough
Fapex has had some partyfever lately, i'll talk make him correct the first post asap
Hehe :P , okk

Thank You, could you please tell me, what server will be race on ? X10, X30, Y?
hello fapex,

i am still not sure if i can participate, but i would like to.

i will inform you when i can.
I've been invited to a ski trip from the 20th-23rd so i can't show up guys...Sorry! I'm sure it will be a great event though...
Hmmm... am i cursed or something, why does every die after i post in it ... Is this event still happening , i practiced A LOT for that. Its just strange, if i enter to some event or smth, thread dies and noone talks or gives any sign of life
Quote from Kirill.D :Hmmm... am i cursed or something, why does every die after i post in it ... Is this event still happening , i practiced A LOT for that. Its just strange, if i enter to some event or smth, thread dies and noone talks or gives any sign of life

Hehe don't worry, sure it's still on!
Fact that this thread is quiet at the moment just means that everyone is practising like mad!
On a more serious note, I think the thread is quiet because everyone know's how/what/where/when it's going to happen. And since the drivers list is already full there's no one applying anymore either Just make sure you're ready, I'm sure this is going to be fun!
#67 - Vain
I would've loved to participate but unfortunately I won't be home on the 22nd. So I have to pull out of this event.

Vain
Sorry, I wont be able to race this... but I'm sure there are reserves who can take my spot instead. I wish you all GL and I hope you have two great races.
Allright, thanks for the notes guys. We'll add the attending reserves to the list asap
Yo chirssy boy... I can't make it either I'm at a mates house.. Just incase there ended up being room for me
Cheers. Xx
Quote from sidi :Has anyone got a server up for this as i could do with practicing against real ppl.

At the moment, we don't have any server specified towards this combo. Combo options and so on should be adjustable ingame in the "F1RST Racing" server though, might drop a visit there if you want

As a reminder, i'll send out the passwords tomorrow, so check your inbox then ; )
Changed the track/car to the right ones. In case anyone wonders, we're using test - patch x36 (or latest one released)
Okay guys, should be up-to-date now! So there are 2 free spaces for the guys on the waiting list... go go get´em!
sadly i must retire, from the grid, as this weekend ill be away, at a mountain resort. Sorry folks... maybe someone on the waiting list will take my spot. See you next time
Can I replace someone who has pulled out? I'm up for it.

Edit: cP DaveWS, DaveWS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG