The online racing simulator
LFS credits- high def skins?
(8 posts, started )
I see I cannot DL high def skins because I do not have "enough LFS world credit" according to the message when I enter a race. What is this credit and how do I fix this? Thanks, Ken Kraft
#2 - garph
You have to add money to your account via the logging in and using the LFS home page.

You have to go to license details and add credit, its £1 for 2000 skins and you have to add a minimum of £3 I think. It's to cover the extra cost of the bandwidth the better quality skins use. It's on the forum and I think there is something explaining everything on that details page.
thanks garph. Just curious if you did so- and if it is worth it?

It seems that the high def skins only come up as "helmet" skins for the most part.
#4 - garph
They are all skins and yes I think it's worth it, it's not a massive about anyway.
Quote from Kraftwerks :thanks garph. Just curious if you did so- and if it is worth it?

It seems that the high def skins only come up as "helmet" skins for the most part.

i was amazed by how much better the cars look with the high resolution skins, it really was like night and day. it might depend on what resolution you are running(higher resolution means high resolution skins look better) but i would never go back to the low resolution skins.
well I can now say that there is infact a difference. Im not sure if it lets more bandwidth thru with the upgrade but Im not freezing in 32bit any more On a side note- Anyone have a try at the dual nvidia sli cards? My ddr is soon forgotten and am shopping around.
just added some money to my account but how do i get the hires skins?
Just activate it in the ingame options.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG