The online racing simulator
nope. i don't do ATI and this was not my idea. come on man, you have to be willing to do a bit of research to make your project better. not only will it help your project, it will help you gain valuable knowledge about a wide range of cpu's. and for your project to be true, it has to include all cpu's at all price ranges. i would also inclue those £20 motherboards you dissmissed (because a £20 mobo can still get your system running until you can afford a better one or a replacement for the better one that broke).
think of it this way, the more you add to it, the better and more accurate and helpful it will be. i still think you should of designed a search engine to search for realtime componants within multiple websites.
Quote from dadge :nope. i don't do ATI and this was not my idea. come on man, you have to be willing to do a bit of research to make your project better. not only will it help your project, it will help you gain valuable knowledge about a wide range of cpu's. and for your project to be true, it has to include all cpu's at all price ranges. i would also inclue those £20 motherboards you dissmissed (because a £20 mobo can still get your system running until you can afford a better one or a replacement for the better one that broke).
think of it this way, the more you add to it, the better and more accurate and helpful it will be. i still think you should of designed a search engine to search for realtime componants within multiple websites.

i did an average price within ebuyer and OCuk...that should be quite alright...as the prices in some case were £1 each way MAX...but please can you still help me?
How can you NOT include the new AMD Phenom Processor!?!?
Harjun please remove that quote from your signature, I'm fairly certain the mods and developers don't like the talk of 'cracking' posted around for every little demo kid to see.

Check out www.hardware.info if you need certain information about computer components.
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :Harjun please remove that quote from your signature, I'm fairly certain the mods and developers don't like the talk of 'cracking' posted around for every little demo kid to see.

Check out www.hardware.info if you need certain information about computer components.
~Bryan~

by the way...im taking my S2 licence back which i gave you
do the AMD cpus have two types of sockets..AM2 and 939?
and 754 and soon another AM(x) soon. the 939 is a hard thing to find these days. and it only supports DDR1 the socket AM2 only has one more pin (940)than the 939 but it supports DDR2 and the new spider range packages will support DDR2 and DDR3 and you can stack 4 gpu's onto one motherboard.
Yea, AM2 is what most run if they have an AMD processor... I'd focus on those at the moment.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Yea, AM2 is what most run if they have an AMD processor... I'd focus on those at the moment.

ok...i just looked at OCUK..and they have a great site..everything in alphabetical order, etc. very good indeed, ill use that for now...
Quote from harjun :by the way...im taking my S2 licence back which i gave you

Uh...okay...but why?
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :Uh...okay...but why?
~Bryan~

because i don't like your attitude...

It was just a joke, i was annoyed that i give you a licence, and you tell me to take my sig away.
Quote from harjun :because i don't like your attitude...

It was just a joke, i was annoyed that i give you a licence, and you tell me to take my sig away.

You gave him a license? *confused*.
Quote from mcintyrej :You gave him a license? *confused*.

i gave him a brand new account called Irish Man...which is mine, payed for £24, by ME...
Quote from Jakg :Doesn't have to be done be typed, but for stuff like Applied Science AS Level, when i'm writing a 1,500+ word report each week or two,

That's why I don't do essay subjects, or coursework (except DT) and
no long answers

Quote from harjun :i gave him a brand new account called Irish Man...which is mine, payed for £24, by ME...

Don't you mean payed for by HARJUN's DAD?
Quote from ajp71 :That's why I don't do essay subjects, or coursework (except DT) and
no long answers

Don't you mean payed for by HARJUN's DAD?

as a matter of fact no i don't mean payed for by HARJUN's DAD
He meant payed for by HARJUN...

...who was paid by HARJUN's DAD.
Sorry...

Harjuns Mum.

Minor typo, the keys are like right beside each other!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Sorry...

Harjuns Mum.

Minor typo, the keys are like right beside each other!

my mum DIDNT! OK!!!!
harjun, fair play to you for giving someone a license, but you can't throw it in the guys face when ever he has an opinion. you give the thing away, it's not yours any more. get over that and move on.
Quote from dadge :harjun, fair play to you for giving someone a license, but you can't throw it in the guys face when ever he has an opinion. you give the thing away, it's not yours any more. get over that and move on.

lol...technically it is mine...because it has my credit card stuff on it etc. etc....i could just say it was stolen or something and proove it to them...it was just a joke anyway.
Quote from harjun :lol...technically it is mine...because it has my credit card stuff on it etc. etc....i could just say it was stolen or something and proove it to them...it was just a joke anyway.

While I DID understand that you were joking, I have to ask. How exactly do you plan on proving that it was stolen when he could just as easily refer them to this thread?

Just playing devil's advocate.
I'm getting along very well with my Project
Quote from harjun :I'm getting along very well with my Project

Why are you wasting your time on this?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG