TRIPLE CLUB SANDWICH
Pre-Qualiy 15 minutes
Qual 8 minutes
Race 1 20 laps
Race 2 20 laps
Race 3 20 laps (Reverse 1-8 grid)
*All races carry sprint points

Race Numbers

Fern Bay has 32 pit boxes so 32 people can race.

Fern Bay Races will be the 19 automatic qualifiers (the 19 points scorers from Round 3 Aston Cadet Reverse from Round 3 results and the top 13 from Pre-qualifying.

***DUE TO PRIOR NOTIFICATION of automatic drivers the numbers of auto spots will be 16, therefore 16 pre-qualifers will get a race***

Qualifying
Qualifying at Fern Bay Club will be 8 minutes.

Please read and confirm you understand the rules.

Please note, pre-qualifiers that do not make the fastest 13 drivers, should wait to see how many auto drivers turn up (see note above)

If less than the 19 turn up, we start using more Pre-qualifiers, so please don't leave STRAIGHT away.

Admin

We will have 2 Race Admin at Aston Cadet Reverse.

M.Butz - ZWR Team Member Head Admin
JohnUK89 - UKCT - Server Provider.

Please make your lives easier, by making their lifes easier and limit the cht at times where the grids etc etc are getting formed and don't at any time, VOTE for something to happen like restart or qualify etc etc.

Round 4 non-attendance

If you plan to not attend this Round 4 at Fern Bay Club

let us know.

If you let us know in advance you place will be kept in the league. If you do not you risk your place being removed.

Many thanks for your co-operation,

Dru and the Admin Team
#2 - mr_x
as you know already both myself and Dan (Zero-Down) won't be there for this weeks races.
#3 - Dru
Yup - got that and a few others already, thought I'd keep it simple thou...

Have a great Trip Chris, catch yuo when you're back
Niels can't make it Dru.....
#5 - Dru
Quote from StableX :Niels can't make it Dru.....

Yup - thanks for that Stable - got a PM from Niels earlier
he said he was too scared to race on the track due to the first chicane. We tried to comfort him but it didn't work. We'll work on him for tthe next round. Celtic said he would be passenger in the car
thats the best bit, if you dont try in qually and get at the back you can make loads iof places from people crashing and rolling
I havent got a PM yet Dru if you've sent them out.
#9 - Dru
Quote from The General Lee :I havent got a PM yet Dru if you've sent them out.

See the other 'qualifying thread'

It shows that there are no PM's to be sent. The lists are up and people use the same password protocol as last week but for round 4

Nice and simple see
#10 - Jakg
I may not be there tonight - my PC is dead, i think the mobo's gone (again ), if i can't get it working i won't be there, sorry.

In short - if i'm not there, then i'm not coming :P
Quote from Dru :See the other 'qualifying thread'

It shows that there are no PM's to be sent. The lists are up and people use the same password protocol as last week but for round 4

Nice and simple see

What about those who didn't need to prequally for the previous round but do need to for this one...just swap 'auto' for 'pre' ?
#12 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :What about those who didn't need to prequally for the previous round but do need to for this one...just swap 'auto' for 'pre' ?

This is great - you've worked it out for yourself

Yes this is true there maybe some people in that situation (i forgot that way around)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG