The online racing simulator
Halfords Racing Signs AlienT for ET driving school
HALFORDS RACING has signed the majestic AlienT to the group. His Extra-Terrestrial driving style will help all of us to develop a sixth sense to push us forward. We are told that "Use the Force" wont go well on the CTRA servers so a candid approach to this will be needed

Give a warm welcome to our newest member [HR]AlienT.

Joining with other great HR drivers:
Codiemorgan
Sam(ENG)
Celtic100
NightFly
Mr.X
Voided
StableX
niels
teedot
freebird
dicey
SpikeyMarcoD
richy
thunderhead
ToddShooter

http://www.halfordsracing.com
Grats.
gratz guys, good choice
Grats, he's a top guy
so far, he never breaks wind at the dinner table either. We are all rather impressed with his table manners!
Whooo Hooooo
Be honest everyone we picked him for his avatar
And maybe because he beat us up and stole all our lunch money!! Big Meenie

Welcome aboard the Mothership m8
Well done

Very close to joining us though.
#8 - SamH
Another excellent signing! Well done, HR! AlienT.'s a great driver, and a really good catch! Nice work lads!

@AlienT.... tolya!
welcome to the halfords nation...
woo...we are growing
Welcome aboard Mate

Domination by any means
StableX you have serious problems mate . I really laughed my a*ss of at that Halfords alien materpiece, fantatstic! It will become my new avatar.

Oh and I'm sorry that I forgot to mention that I've changed my mind about joining Halfords. I'm not sure as too much time with you rebrabates may ruin my marriage........ach bollocks, there's plenty more fish in the sea of course I would love to join

Hmmm now your committed you should know a few truths about your new recruit.

1. I am slow
2. I am old
3. I have no concentration
4. I talk utter and I mean UTTER crap!
5. I wear ladies underwear.
6. Decleration 5. was a slight mistruth, actually I go the whole hog and wear the full womens outfit, including basque.
7. My wife is currently laughing at your sketch Stable......strange thing is the alien looks like a characature of me.

Anyway thanks for having me . I will endevour to do the best I can for Halfords. I've already got my tag ready and want to be number 80 if possible.

See you in five on track, after a ciggie ofcourse
Congratulation both of you, AlienT is one of nicest/funiest people I have raced with. What he lacks in speed he takes in the chat :P

Best wished for you all
Quote from The Very End :Congratulation both of you, AlienT is one of nicest/funiest people I have raced with. What he lacks in speed he takes in the chat :P

Best wished for you all

+1

Seriously though, HR are becoming a very good team Well done all
Quote from Tobsen00 :Wasn't there a song by AC/DC called: "AlienT. dynamite"

I don't know AlienT. very well but it was a great pleasure to race with him at ConeDodgers, as i started with LFS this summer!
I wish you the best and never forget to mute him while a race is on, your risible muscle will shake you off your seat, even you are strapped!

Regards, Tobsen

ROFL, thats so true

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG