The online racing simulator
SCSA MAC Tools V8 Trophy
(3 posts, started )
SCSA MAC Tools V8 Trophy
I was recently (well actually August) visiting the UK and a friend invited me to a "SCSA MAC Tools V8 Trophy" race, seeing how I'm a huge stock car fan.

I'm curious. How big is the SCSA MAC Tools V8 Trophy? Is it big, normal sized, cult following or no one cares?

I hear they are going to have a race in Eurospeedway next season.

I'm just finding a bit more info (and clocking european interest) about the SCSA any information you give me would be appreciated
#2 - ajp71
Never heard of it...

but after a bit of googling it seems like it's a new name for ASCAR, a stock car series based at Rockingham Speedway (and occasionally races at Eurospeedway) it doesn't really have a following AFAIK and is billed as general entertainment, there are also stunt shows and concerts on the same day to try and draw in the crowds. It hasn't taken off at all and has been a financial flop. To answer your question no one cares and it isn't taken seriously by the motorsports industry like stock car racing is in the states.
Quote from ajp71 :Never heard of it...

but after a bit of googling it seems like it's a new name for ASCAR, a stock car series based at Rockingham Speedway (and occasionally races at Eurospeedway) it doesn't really have a following AFAIK and is billed as general entertainment, there are also stunt shows and concerts on the same day to try and draw in the crowds. It hasn't taken off at all and has been a financial flop. To answer your question no one cares and it isn't taken seriously by the motorsports industry like stock car racing is in the states.

Thank you. They've renamed it trying to bring up the series (I think its under new management too).

SCSA MAC Tools V8 Trophy
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG