The online racing simulator
Hatton Vs Mayweather!!
(44 posts, started )
Hatton Vs Mayweather!!

The Blue Moons nearly here. Whos looking forward to it?? I love boxing, been waiting for this for months, just wish i could be out there in vegas with 'em. ricky FTW!!! Fight is in 2 weeks... show your support for the brit as we are rubbish at everthing else!
I have been looking to this fight for a very long time.

Hatton will win (of course I would say that) but it should be a very very good fight.
Yes, well that is what is intresting about this fight, hatton is the underdog as he has been in most of his top fights. Mayweather is a extremely good fighter maybe even better than hatton tbh, but ricky fights with his heart and i doubt he will break easily, should be intresting. I hear beckham is carrying his belt this time d0h. next it will be hamilton pfft jkin...
Mayweather will win
Just wish it wasn't on rip off box office

Mayweather gonna eat canvas!
Only about 12 hours...I cant wait!
I dont realy watch boxing much, do a bit with my dad (him been a boxing trainer) but i dont usualy watch it, gonna be watching this thoe...on the contary that i stay awake
Should be a good fight.
I trust the good members of the forum to keep me awake
Quote from The General Lee :I trust the good members of the forum to keep me awake

Give me your phone number and that can be arranged...
Hatton FTW
everyone i know that is in the boxing world thinks pbf is gonna win. i hope hatton can make the fight exciting. pbf is good at making people look bad
Yeah, I hope Hatton wins
I don't care who wins so long as they both get seven shades of shit kicked out of them. I'm sick of hearing about this stupid fight.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't care who wins so long as they both get seven shades of shit kicked out of them. I'm sick of hearing about this stupid fight.

That is the wrong kind of attitude. This is one of the best fights of all time and both being unbeaten and one of them being british what else can you say.

Hatton will win, all he has to do is shake mayweather with his nasty body blows and mayweather deep down knows that hatton can beat him with his body blows. All he needs to do is work his jab and put in a couple of body blows and the fight will end early.
Body blows this, body blows that. I'm with Kev on this one.
I'll admit it's 10x times better than wrestling. But they're both shit really.
Quote from jimaxx :Give me your phone number and that can be arranged...

Sorry friend, I'm not after anything sexual.
Boxing, win or lose, you still get beaten. I don't really follow boxing, but you can't help but get into this fight, its all over the media. I do hope Hatton wins, everyone likes an underdog.
#20 - DeKo
any way of streaming this over the internet without having to install 10+ spyware filled programs? I was expeting to get this on setanta, got a bit of a surprise when i found out it was only on sky.
Why don't you pay for it on Box Office you cheap Jock
#22 - DeKo
Good answer

Could you get to Devon before 4am, you could watch it round mine mate

If you can't, then I can't help you. I have no idea how to get Sky/Box Office over the net.

Edit: The post above answers your question
#24 - DeKo
Quote from The General Lee :Good answer

Could you get to Devon before 4am, you could watch it round mine mate

If you can't, then I can't help you. I have no idea how to get Sky/Box Office over the net.

Edit: The post above answers your question

haha nah its unlikely, cheers though mate xD

And cheers clownpaint, seems to be doing the trick
Fight's no starting till 5am, if I'm awake it'll be a miricale.

Hatton Vs Mayweather!!
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG