The online racing simulator
Accurate car specifications site
(10 posts, started )
Ok i know that this is really really nerdy but please bear with me.

Does anyone know of a website with technical specifications. (eg specific enough to generate a similar setup) of production cars.

I have a new mini cooper Mk1 Cooper, (i know its lame but it was free) and i was thinking i might be able to approximate it in LFS. does anyone know of a site that might have the appropriate information?
Well, i dont know of any that have any (reliable specs ) of the old mini cooper. What year is your cooper, and what CC is it? If you give me this info, i could look up a few sites for you.
woah woah waoh, free mini cooper ???? wtf? do u mean real car? sorry offtopic
Quote from DevilDare :woah woah waoh, free mini cooper ???? wtf? do u mean real car? sorry offtopic

Nothing special about getting free cars. Of course, if he said the BMW mini, then it would sound abit dodgy, but its not a first for someone to get a free car mate.
Carfolio.com is a good one, if I recall correctly.
If you happen to know someone who has access to Autodata or Bosch Esi[tronic] databases then you'd be all set.

You might not find a single website for that sort of data, but you can find very specific info on different club websites etc.. I bet there's a Mini owners club somewhere that has members who know the values you're looking for.
Yeah its the new BMW mini cooper mk1, the first one that they came out with. My company uses it as a company car.

I belive that its a normally aspirated 5 speed 1.6
Here you go.

Normally, it has a load of info in the back of the Owners Manual. Well, my car does anyway
Quote from DevilDare :woah woah waoh, free mini cooper ???? wtf? do u mean real car? sorry offtopic

Lots of people will give you free cars, my mate and I got given a stage rally prepared Cooper S for free from a friend on the condition we returned the seats, rollcage and sump guard to him. It was somewhat past its best though and we did have to make a floorpan before thrashing it around

Quote from RockBottomWalsh :Yeah its the new BMW mini cooper mk1, the first one that they came out with. My company uses it as a company car.

Well it's not a your car then...

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG