The online racing simulator
USMC and Army works in progress.
(27 posts, closed, started )
you all spend way too much time on the internet reading from "experts"
conspiracy theories are false and disrespectful to the families of the dead. C4OZ you are in Germany and know nothing about 9/11. Its just people who have run out of real reasons to hate the government, so they come up with new ones. I really wish this thread would be closed, but the mods here are as bad as anyone else. Anathema you're probably right, I'm not going to ague with you. If we didn't fight in the Middle East, they (the corrupt governments) would hold the world for ransom by breaking their contracts and not selling oil, which would ruin the world economy and send china back into the dark ages, which is pretty bad since they are basically 1890's America right now with their industrialization. Everyone needs china for our plastic toys and electronics. but are you saying staying a free country isn't worth fighting over?
#27 - Gunn
Quote from flymike91 :I really wish this thread would be closed, but the mods here are as bad as anyone else.

Hey, YOU are the one who started the fight, and now you complain about it. We aren't going to rush to your rescue every time you get yourself in a fix. I'll close this thread because it has gone way off topic. Pick your fights more carefully in future. It might help if you actually know something of the topic you wish to argue about before you start.

Apologies to the thread starter for the closure.
This thread is closed

USMC and Army works in progress.
(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG