The online racing simulator
Ebisu Circuit Layout (Lower Half)
(12 posts, started )
Seeing as how many people only use the lower portion for competitions, I took the liberty of making it.

No screenshots, never had the time to catch it in between a computer crash. Good thing I saved my layouts before the crash, now I'm stuck on demo.
Attached files
AU1_Ebisu Short.lyt - 1.8 KB - 533 views

I hope you do have S2 because if you don't you're going to get banned... Your S2 account wouldn't be affected by a computer crash? Just sign in using the S2 username and password, if you have one... Then you just need to unlock the game, no big deal?
Demo Racers made a pact with Satan or what
how can you possibly do something so stupid?

i bet he has another account with S2
Do you mean posting a Layout with a Demo account or making a pact with Satan? x)
just wondering cant you make a layout wif layout editor wifout a S2 account?
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :just wondering cant you make a layout wif layout editor wifout a S2 account?

I Guess yes... so... no flaming bananas around here...
#8 - J@tko
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :just wondering cant you make a layout wif layout editor wifout a S2 account?

No, it's S2 content.
You can make them with LYTe or another layout editor but you cant play on them.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :You can make them with LYTe or another layout editor but you cant play on them.

yeah, i thought he was talking about LYte as saying "layout editor"...
:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea
Yeah, I used LYTe. I'm on my way to getting an S2 license, so don't get your panties in a bunch, geez.

LFS has too good an online experience to pass up, why shouldn't I get my S2? Plus, I'm getting tired of sending over files to my friend just to try them out, it's retarded.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG