The online racing simulator
Touge circle looking for members !
(3 posts, started )
Hi everyone !

So as to start I apologize if there is a similar thread, but as far as I searched, i didn't see any ^^

After several weeks of hard training in LFS, I'm actually looking for some fellas to create a Touge community (not a team for the beggining, since i assume that many people might be interested in this concept while already being in a team ^^).

So, basically what is Touge ? For those who have a false idea of it : IT ISN'T SHOW DRIFTING LIKE IN D1GP ! Even if you can drift in Touge races/duels, the main goal of Touge is being fast so, depending on your car and your set, you can either drift or grip, in order to be the fastest you can.

Touge usually takes place in mountain roads all around the world (espacially Japan), and because we haven't got (yet ^^) a mountain track, we have to make layouts for the existing tracks. This layouts must be tricky enough, cuz usually drift layouts result in just a big slalom around the track ^^

So, i'm looking for people eager to participate as well in the races as in layout designing ^^

Feel free to sens me a PM or an email, and remember, even if you're in a team, you can join, for this isn't a team, just a bunch of (drunk) Touge racers of LFS ^^

Hope to see you soon

Zen
wow sounds really cool id like 2join:hyper:
You need S2 to drive on Layouts.

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG