The online racing simulator
eSport-Racing TONIGHT LIVE
(9 posts, started )
Once again you can watch LIVE @ eSport-Racing.com. Tonight we will present you the 4th Race of the international championships.

CHECK HERE
no offense but I lag too much and it's very jumpy. Can I suggest you use something like octoshape that uses more of a P2P plugin for media player to stop the issue with any lag or skipping. It's what a lot of the pro leagues and tournaments use for live streams!

Love the idea of the series but you could make it a lot more accessible to a lot more globally by looking at octoshape....
I am all the way over here in California, and stream works and looks fine for me

Nice racing :up:
#4 - kaynd
Nice one even if my connection isn’t capable for that streaming (768kbps Donw)

i saw some "buffered" parts. nice racing
#5 - Bean0
I'm watching it now with no problems, is it still live ?
It was live Beano 5-10 seconds behind I think.

Well done Nils again, but atleast he didn't run to far away as per.
#7 - Nobo
Only watched the last minutes again but i think Vykos could also make a patch X AI race interesting
It would be nice to specify from time to time what lap times the racers are actually doing and comparing them to the WR time (saying there's a mass handicap and all the stuff).
Isn't it kinda pointless comparing race times to a wr? Especcially after the weight penaltys, maybe a comparison with that races qualifying time or the best qualifying time?

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG