The online racing simulator
Sorry I couldn't come guys. Had to spend some time with my cousin from Morrocco before he left. :P
This Wednesday we're going to shop in the city just like last time there will be the standard password volvo set if we see to many people not having their car under control.

Week 83 LX event:

Date: Wednesday, July 30. 2008
Server: Volvolandia LX
Start: 18:30 UTC
Cars: LX4
Track: South City Town (rev) (SO5R)

Schedule:
18:30 UTC - Qualification - 10 minutes
Race 1: 7 laps
Race 2: 7 laps
Race 3: 7 laps
- Qualification - 10 minutes
Race 4: 14 laps
Race 5: 14 laps

reverse grid will be used
Attached files
LX4_so5r.set - 132 B - 814 views
I'll try to be there
just 35 minutes to go, if you want to get some practice now it's the time
This will be the last Volvolandia LX event I can organize for some weeks, I'm moving to a new flat, got lots of stuff to do and probably won't have any inet for some time. stats from last week are done now too, sorry for the delay.

Week 84 LX event:
Date: Wednesday, August 6. 2008
Server: Volvolandia LX
Start: 18:30 UTC
Cars: LX6
Track: Kyoto National (KY2)
In case of Password: volvo

Schedule:
18:30 UTC - Qualification - 10 minutes
Race 1: 6 laps
Race 2: 6 laps
Race 3: 6 laps
- Qualification - 10 minutes
Race 4: 12 laps
Race 5: 12 laps

reverse grid will be used
Attached files
LX6_KY2r_DaveW_hot.set - 132 B - 776 views
oh noooo

hope u`ll be back soon =)

cya
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
-
-
you guys probably noticed that the weekly lx racing didn't come back so far, that's partly because the server will vanish this month, since jtbo completely stopped playing lfs and won't pay for it any more (which I can fully understand) and partly because of myself, i didn't have the time to commit to weekly organicing again.

But don't worry the LX racing will come back, probably in some other format then it was before, maybe races every second week and with a longer racetime. If you've got any suggestions now is the time, I'm open for any good idea on how to make the whole thing more interesting and exciting for everybody.
My Wednesday evenings are kind of free for a few months, a pity this is not around any more Good luck, I'll keep a close look.
huge bump, LX racing is almost ready for a come back, the Server (sponsored by Concept Racing/500 Servers) is already online and running a track rotation during the next two weeks. I will post an announcement soon with all the details you need to know about the new format of LX evenings, so watch this space.

Servername: Concept Racing LX Racing
Sounds good Troy hopefully it will be late enough to include us Muppets across the pond?
Great news!

@Todd - that's what I'm wondering as well.
what does "late enough" mean, there is nothing set in stone so far, I'm still open to any suggestions you might have
I guess any time before 22UTC and you're automatically excluding us. I'm speaking for myself though, probably there are others more to the west than me - in other words, later than 22:00.
Well for me I'm -6hrs to GMT. And I get off work at 4PM so that might be a bit late for you to start.
Maybe we should do a combined server LX day You start everything off for the guys on your side of the pond and then when it gets late there we switch over to our server and continue.

Or we can just stick to TBO's because they seem to be going over quite well right now and let you do LX's.
I thought about that for a night and I think 22.00 UTC is to late to start for most of the euro's (Finland for ex. is UTC+2) since I plan to do it during the week. But I like the idea, there could be an "american" based series running on the weekend which starts 22.00 (or even 23.00) UTC. I guess there should be some test events first to see if we can gather enough people, if it proves to be succesfull I'm happy to add this to the (bi)weekly public LX racing schedule.
Quote from troy :I thought about that for a night and I think 22.00 UTC is to late to start for most of the euro's (Finland for ex. is UTC+2) since I plan to do it during the week. But I like the idea, there could be an "american" based series running on the weekend which starts 22.00 (or even 23.00) UTC. I guess there should be some test events first to see if we can gather enough people, if it proves to be succesfull I'm happy to add this to the (bi)weekly public LX racing schedule.

I am looking forward to this troy during the week races (bi weekly would be good)
I hope i can take part, the idea with an american time based server on weekends is very good, so some "european nightshifter" can join if they want.
I will post the dates of the test races (when they published) in the iCON Forums, i am sure some drivers of us are interested.....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG