The online racing simulator
Need help with my insim!!
(3 posts, started )
There are a number of outstanding requests in the Program / InSim requests subforum. One of which is this one.

To my knowledge no one has provided a publically available program to do this. Many of the cruise server developers have spent a lot of their own money and a lot of their time developing their systems and are somewhat reluctant to give away the program. There's also a lot of infrastructure required for a successful and large server.
-
Lua1.0 (Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1
Quote from Heiko1 :i have u luaLFS 1.0 but i can change in the congfig.lua the Hostadress i cant tok my servername in it

Not sure why you're using luaLFS, unless you're planning on writing a script for it, because as far as I know there is no available script to do what you want.

The hostname should an IP address or DNS name of your server, not the actual hostname you setup within the LFS dedicated server (i.e. not "[STC] Blackwood Cruise", but something like "127.0.0.1", or "localhost" if it's on the same computer, or "YOURCOMPUTERNAME"). I fear that if that's unfamiliar then you may struggle with luaLFS as it's not quite as complete, nor simple as I'd originally planned or hoped.
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1

Need help with my insim!!
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG