The online racing simulator
can i make & put that special track to the game ?
Simple Answer: No

Extended answer: There isn't a track editor available for LFS, so as an actual track with scenery etc you wouldn't be able to. If you get yourself an S2 license you could recreate it as an autocross layout, although I suspect the track would need to be downscaled to fit
Id you actually manage to make a track - hell yes! +1 billion from me!
Welcome to LFS tim.

LFS is still very early in its development. Custom tracks will probably only be possible once the game's developers are done getting LFS into a stable and final enough state.

The best thing you can do for now is to prepare all the information about the track that they may need to assess before deciding whether they are interested in adding this track to the game. It should be as concise as you can make it - they don't have much free time, if any.
Would like to add that the possibility of modding when lfs hits s3 final has not been discounted. It's a long way till that time, and until then you only need to ask the programmers here how much fun it is to develop mods/addons for an alpha product -.-
im sure if u generate the track and are able to implemint it into the game and DO NOT SHARE IT OR FLAUNT/SHOW IT TO ANYONE! u "alone" could use it.

People have already edited car info and models befor just not able to acctually use them out of single player.
If he actually had managed to make a track, then I see NO harm in sharing it for offline use. Imo, what you do offline is only your concern, it`s what you are doing online that counts.
Quote from The Very End :If he actually had managed to make a track, then I see NO harm in sharing it for offline use. Imo, what you do offline is only your concern, it`s what you are doing online that counts.

What you do on your own computer is up to you. There's nothing stopping you from adding whatever cars or traks you want. If you want to share it at these forums, you will need to get it approved by the mods. We abide by the devs own rules with are own common sense added on. While you can share something elsewhere, it would essentially be against the devs wishes if it were not allowed here (for whatever reason).
Quote from Bob Smith : approved by the mods.

Which mods? The king of the mods too? Or just random mods?
Bob, Nuse, Franky... There are several to choose from...
I didn't mean the moderators, but "mods"

note the smiley
training tracks
Hi!

Can I somehow load the tracks from LFS training and testdrive on them without going to the training menu?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG