The online racing simulator
about my steering wheel post...
(5 posts, started )
hiya guys back again with another question i guess this wheel sells for alot not sure ... but only my local buyer/seller website (a place where ppl sell there junk) its like ebay without the bidding and in my local area, was wondering if this is a good deal http://seattle.craigslist.org/sys/114698052.html the link shows his sale and the link in his post is to the logitec website (showing the picture of the actual wheel) if it is worth getting im going to try and pick that up today.. thanks again. btw im purchasing S2 next paycheck will see you all soon thanks,

Justin
The list says it's a Momo Force, but the link takes you to a Momo Racing (the Force is red with leather and metal bits, whilst the Racing is black with Rubber and Plastic bits).

The Force (red) is a nicer looking wheel, but I found I got quicker for some reason with the Racing (black). And being Logitech you might have problems with the pedals, although it was the motor in the wheel that broke free that killed mine.
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe
I think you miss read :P i think he meant momo (force feed back ) not momo force.. i think thats what he meant tho i dunno just guessing.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from CRXFREAK001 :I think you miss read :P i think he meant momo (force feed back ) not momo force.. i think thats what he meant tho i dunno just guessing.

Yeah, could be... dunno really. Both are good wheels anyway

As for liking the red - yes it looked garish in red, but it was leather, stiched, with lovely cold metal bits. It just felt like a quality item (looks can be deceiving). The black momo just feels slightly more toy-like after the red'un.
Quote from tristancliffe :Yeah, could be... dunno really. Both are good wheels anyway

As for liking the red - yes it looked garish in red, but it was leather, stiched, with lovely cold metal bits. It just felt like a quality item (looks can be deceiving). The black momo just feels slightly more toy-like after the red'un.

kk thanks just deciding now .. do i wanna wait and get a DFP for 50 bucks more... or do i wanna get that momo racing one... for 50 bucks off craigslist... heh gonna have to think about that not for too long tho cuz stuff off there goes relitivly fast. dunno could allready have had calls on it allready and is going to be picked up or somethin. but anyways tristen check your PMs

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG