The online racing simulator
#1 - X-Ter
I get kicked?!...
Don't know why I bother doing this but being kicked for bad language when there is not a swear word in there is kind of much isn't it? I guess it's ok to try and overtake where there is no room, sending your fellow drivers of course since no one bothered kicking him out. But calling that sorry excuse for a driver an utter moron (which I did, guilty as charged) is reason enough for kicking me out? Sadness is what it is... I hear worse words than that on a Sunday visit to my 65 year old mother.

Is this really how the CTRA servers is supposed to work?
#2 - SamH
Yep, the CTRA system will listen for and kick people who abuse other people. Calling someone in the server a moron would most likely fall into that category.

If you have an issue with someone in the server, the best thing to do is to raise a report against them, rather than confronting them yourself. You can't place a warning on their licence, or issue a caution or ban etc without the help of an admin, so the only effective means of sorting out a problem driver is to raise a report.

Have a quick look at http://www.raceauthority.com/rules.asp. In the 2nd paragraph, we mention that abuse of other members usually results in a short term ban. Instead, we opted to temporarily kick people in the hope that educating is better than legislating
Is a single action, like pushing me onto the gras just before the brakingspot or unnecessarily hitting my rearend causing me to spin reason enough for a report?

(of course, without him saying sorry..)

Until now, I thought no, and the only way i could handle my anger was calling that driver names..

If yes, i´m happy from now on.
#4 - SamH
Sounds like grounds for a report, sure. If you want feedback about whether the report is valid or not, mention it in your report's text and the admin will provide feedback via an admin message (or email if preferred).
I got kicked once for a comment that was to myself once.
I heard a rumour that someone got kicked because he mentioned that his shifter knob fell off.
You're not referring to my signature, are you?

No I'm not, it's a true story actually (that I heard of it, dunno if that person was talking nonsense.. ^^)

Anyone giving "knob" a try on Ctra?
Quote from Mr.Muh :Is a single action, like pushing me onto the gras just before the brakingspot or unnecessarily hitting my rearend causing me to spin reason enough for a report?

(of course, without him saying sorry..)

Until now, I thought no, and the only way i could handle my anger was calling that driver names..

If yes, i´m happy from now on.

Personally I wouldnt report if that was my first run in with the driver, but I still wouldnt call them names.

You have to remember that the abuse filter is there for a reason. I have watched what happens in the dynamicism of play and often the tone of the server is brought down by an offensive driver. One person having a go at another driver can negatively effect the entire server's mood, this is meant to be a game, and when people start getting annoyed or upset their driving is then also effected.

I'm glad it kicked you. I'm not so glad that you dont appear to have learned the lesson.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG