The online racing simulator
XRR Wip (ideas needed)
(21 posts, started )
#1 - Rish
XRR Wip (ideas needed)
I've started this skin and i got the some basics down. Obviously more decals are needed. I'm not sure whether to keep the carbon hood, it's not something i'd usually use on a skin but i kinda think it suits.

IMO the skin still looks kinda bare and I'm at the point where i'm staring at the skin with no thoughts in my head what so ever, so any ideas anyone's got would be appreciated.

Cheers
Rish

#2 - BIzO
Mmhh, nice, add sponsors

PS: for view full size of this image, delete ".th" in url
#3 - Rish
Quote from BIzO :add sponsors

Like i said obviously it needs more decals!
Small update,

EDIT: another update

#4 - BIzO
Nice, continue
#5 - Reik
Looks cool. Maybe you could change the red more reddish, crimson. It would fit in more. And the carbonfibre hood doesn't look good on that car. Maybe you could add some sponsors, stripes or something like that on it.
#6 - Rish
I thought i'd spend a bit more time on this skin, i changed the colours, got rid of the cf hood and added some sponsors. Still a WIP.
I've still got to line up the red shadowed section from the side to the bonnet and then do the whole of the left of the car!!
Attached images
xrrbull.jpg
Looks pretty good Rish.

Is the little red splodge on the front bumper (not the splitter) supposed to be there?
#8 - Rish
Splodge lol, Thats the word of the day for me!
Here's better picture of the front!
Attached images
bullwipfront.JPG
I see where thats goin' now. Looked funny from the other angle.
Yeah, like i said on MSN, looking good! I'm loving the Bull on the side
#11 - Rish
@ G----i found the bull on the net... somewhere (cant find link), anyway it was too lower res but i wanted to use it so i sketched the picture a lot bigger (pen and paper) and scanned it in. It was a bit long winded but i got there in the end.
@ Beefy--- thought thats what you meant!
The number panel could be a bit bigger. It seems to small. The Redexx logo on the front corner looks odd when it is crooked, maybe line it up with the lines of the bumper. And the roof of the car seems bare. I do like the pure red better than the darker red, it stands out more, and in race car liveries, I think the brighter, more bold colors are better.
#13 - Rish
Skin is finished! just waiting to see if someone will do a render for me and i'll release it
lets see it!
Throw it my way and I'll render it.
#16 - Rish
Now started rendering.
#18 - Rish
Brilliant, thanks. I usually go to skinnerz for my renders coz there's so many requests here!
I struggle to keep up with them sometimes. But I usually do the ones that are worth doing.

If you wanna beat the queues, drop me a PM.

Edit: All done.
Attached images
xrrprojectcj2_render.jpg
#20 - Rish
thanks
Looks great! Nice skin & render

XRR Wip (ideas needed)
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG