The online racing simulator
S2 buying problem, please help.... [solved]
This is my other THREAD, and sorry for being a pain in the a** but i CAN NOT buy my S2 licence I can't find that Security Code on the back of my (brother) card, I can't see nothing there, I enterd the PIN number and it says its too long or something like that.
In try no. 2 i enter only the 1st 3 digits of the PIN and it was invalid.

I check the papers of the card and there was nothing there, its the raiffeisen bank card - VISA Electron, did anyone with this card have a simular problem,,,,

HEEELLPP Please don't know what to do.
You might find Visa Electron isn't allowed for this transaction.

The security code on the back should be a row of digits where you put you signiture. The last three of the those is the security code. If you don't have one then I'm afraid you cannot buy LFS with this card.
Why start a new thread? - We were trying to help you on the other thread

Anyway, it seems if that card you are using does not have the number on the white strip on the back, then you will have to find another card :doh:
The security code should be the last three numbers of the underside of the card. E.g., my card's code at the back is 2846 388, but when asked for the security code I only use 388. The numbers in the example are made up.
ok... people This is the thing,,,,, I DON'T HAVE ANY NUMB. AT THE BACK OF CREDIT CARD,,,,, but im not blind i saw it on the Help picture it was on the back side, under that black stripe, on the white stripe where the signature (authorized) is, but,,,,
I took some other cards and there were nothing on the back of them, maybe im just too DUMB for it, but i have on the front side numb. E.G.
2143 5674 8593 3423 (card number)
09/09 (valid thru)
2345883 - 3243556782 _ ACCOUNT NUMBER
ANd my pin is for E.g. 1234 what number should it be
ALL numb are made up!!
Guess you can't use it then. My electron has the code at the back.
none of them numbers on the front are relivent to the security, the security number should be on the back on the signature strip ffs every card has one lol i hope you find it and get on lfs soon
there should be 7 numbers on the signiture strip but theres a space between them there 4 numbers a little space then 3 numbers, the 3 numbers are the security

Please dont make me come to croatia to do it for you
owwwwhhh... DAMNIT!!!! Damn credit cards.
I really wanted to play S2, it looks like great fun
It seams i will be DEMOer, but never mind demo is fun too, not as lot but its ok,
Thank you for help.
I'll give it a few more trys but after that.....
dont give up ask your brother or parents to fill in the details for you
LoL my brother is in USA, working, i just had this card from him here, and i ask him can i use it for S2 he said OK, but my parents don't know even how to turn a Pc on LMAO,,,, i can only wait for the 2nd month of the year when is my brother coming back,,, thats basiclly it....
im sure they will know how to use a card as they will have to use it alot, lol i dont understand how you cant do it ((((((((((
ummmm.... they have no idea just asked them , here is the back of my card ill try to make it look like here:
| | <that black line on the back
then it says whos property this card its bla bla etc
| | here is that white line on the back It say you NEED / CAN make your own authorized signature etc. But i can't see those 3 digits,,,,
I will see on the front, and type in last 3 digits of the numb, maybe it will work
(the lines are longer, not like here)
http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum25/1771.htm Mybe this is the answer to my questions,,, the last post answers it the most I think,,,,, Thank you TONGEY for this site its an answer,,,, and THANK YOU ALL for trying to help me!!!
WEEEE.... found another card,,, and you all where right i can see now the number, but that last card was ELECTRON so i couldn't do it with it but here is the MASTERCARD, and finally im off to buy that S2.
waheyyyyyyyyy finally lol welcome to LFS S2 ^^
#17 - Gaas
hey spajki check my sig

gz na s2
Aggressive recruiting tactics
my S2 licence was brought with a visa electron, worked fine.
Yeah mine too, talk to your bank maybe?
Quote from tristancliffe :You might find Visa Electron isn't allowed for this transaction.

The security code on the back should be a row of digits where you put you signiture. The last three of the those is the security code. If you don't have one then I'm afraid you cannot buy LFS with this card.

My S2 License was paid for with a Visa Electron
Quote from spajki (cro) :This is my other THREAD, and sorry for being a pain in the a** but i CAN NOT buy my S2 licence I can't find that Security Code on the back of my (brother) card, I can't see nothing there, I enterd the PIN number and it says its too long or something like that.
In try no. 2 i enter only the 1st 3 digits of the PIN and it was invalid.

I check the papers of the card and there was nothing there, its the raiffeisen bank card - VISA Electron, did anyone with this card have a simular problem,,,,

HEEELLPP Please don't know what to do.

Look on the back of the card on the signing strip

It should have a set of numbers like

XXXX XXX < The last 3 digits on the signing strip are the security code

the first 4 are the last 4 digits of the card Number and the next 3 after that is the Security code or CVV2 number as its called
PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! <<<<---- LOOK,,, omfg im so excited,,, i am now going to play my 1st S2 race,,,, wish me GOOD LUCK.
Quote from spajki (cro) :PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! <<<<---- LOOK,,, omfg im so excited,,, i am now going to play my 1st S2 race,,,, wish me GOOD LUCK.

GOOD LUCK!
Quote from spajki (cro) :PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! <<<<---- LOOK,,, omfg im so excited,,, i am now going to play my 1st S2 race,,,, wish me GOOD LUCK.

well done man

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG