The online racing simulator
Buying S2 question
(13 posts, started )
Buying S2 question
in next few hours i should stop being a DEMO PLAYER and become an S2 PLAYER, I just need to wait for my brother credit card and thats it.

When i buy the licence do I get some kind of a code / password or is it a whole
new game that i need to download?
And what do i need to pay exstra for, for skins?? can't I download them form somewhere, and what does LOW RESOLUTION SKINS actually mean.... What I can't see them well or.....
Those are mostly my question about the S2, THANX in advanced!!
when i did it it said i had to make a new master name and pass or something and you put it ingame once and everything just is unlocked lol and you can play as for skins i didnt feel the need to pay for extra cash just to see a high res skin you can still see peoples skins in game and they will download automaticaly in low res which is still ok its all whether you want to pay extra for the high res ones...
WOOOW that was fast!!! in like seconds.
But now it just sounds so coplicated, im not sure if i want to waste my 50$,,,,,, Hmmmmm
I don't want to screw up something.
Once you've purchased S2 with your registered LFS.net account, you will be able to click on the "Unlock" button in the ingame menu and enter your LFS username and GAMEpassword. That will unlock the demo version to be fully S2 licensed. No additional downloads are needed.
its not complicated simply follow what they have said above ^^ i hope to race you soon Spajki in sssssssssss222222222222 also if you have any problems purchasing the game post here and people will help you so you will get your s2 licence good luck
The money to buy S2 is not "waste"... It's called "investment" geddit?
LOOOL GUYS thank you alot all, you have all help me alot, and i will >INVEST< my money in next few hours, but my brother isn't home jet so i need to wait.
Hope to see ya on the race track!!
Ok.... ppl help out, it says the security code is not long enaugh, but i enterd it like it is my brother sayd it to me, i check it twice to make sure its not wrong.

this is what it says : ''The Security Code length is invalid.''
HEEELP please!!!
Just to check the Security Code is the PIN number right? but I went on the Help and it says its usually 3 or 4 digits numbers, my one is the 4 digits.... WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!???
The security code should be 3 digits and it is on the BACK of the credit card..

it is the last 3 digits printed on the signature strip
LoL dude i can't see those 3 digits on the white strip on the back, I saw that too on the Help, but even in the card papers there aren't those 3 digits,
its the Raiffeisen BANK card - VISA ELECTRON, i get in right but something is just,,,, WRONG, damnit
I really wanted to buy that S2.

Does anyone else have this card, soo they can tell me how they did it, PLEASE.
I will need to make a new thread because there is no answers this way.
Quote from spajki (cro) :LoL dude i can't see those 3 digits on the white strip on the back, I saw that too on the Help, but even in the card papers there aren't those 3 digits,
its the Raiffeisen BANK card - VISA ELECTRON, i get in right but something is just,,,, WRONG, damnit
I really wanted to buy that S2.

Does anyone else have this card, soo they can tell me how they did it, PLEASE.
I will need to make a new thread because there is no answers this way.

call the credit card company... they will help you!
Quote from kingfishersa :call the credit card company... they will help you!

i wanna buy s2 ,but I don't have a credit card ... my way is to pay by phone ... extra-tax or something.can anyone help me? thanks.

Buying S2 question
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG