The online racing simulator
Health and well-being
(30 posts, started )
Gerroff my land! :bullwhip:
Quote from thisnameistaken :[grumble gumble ]

Well.. I'm only 20 and I've got really bad shoulder geometry (result of breaking both collar bones at the same time when I was 2), a severely mashed right knee (my fault, though... stupid gravel and posts..), a terribly bad/sore back, and chronic wrist problems.

I'm still pretty healthy, though, I think. I'm active, I'm not over-weight so I suppose I've got something going for me. I think I'd better go to the doctor soon to have my knee looked at, though. I never did do that, and I injured it nearly a year and a half ago.
I grew up in a coal-mining town, it's kind of our only tourist attraction- going down the mine and coming back up in a skip. Yaaaay! If you wanted, I could probably get you guys some discount "Where the hell is Wonthaggi" t-shirts. They only come in elephant size though.

If you've ever seen the Aussie movie 'Strikebound', it was mostly filmed at/down the Wonthaggi mine, a paddock away from where I grew up.

Hint- the horse in the movie didn't really die
Quote from Electrik Kar :MDMA is fine if you don't overdo it. Once or twice a year should be enough for anybody. DMT I haven't had much experience with, but I've been quite a fan of the tryptamine family of drugs since I was a teenager. All that's long in the past now though...

Stay in school, kids! :hippy: (eat your spinach)

FYI DMT is actually a member of the tryptamine family. The difference to lsd,psycobilin and meskalin or Bufotenin is the full stimulation of the 5-HT2A (5-Hydroxytryptamine) receptor, whereas the last ones just act as partiel agonists.

Serotonin = Hydroxytryptamin BTW
I was actually hinting at the other member of that family

Health and well-being
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG