The online racing simulator
A few Questions. :)
(3 posts, started )
hehe hiya guys its me again, well ive got a few questions for you guys, 1. when i get LFS2 does that include LFS1 ? or do i gotta buy both ? or does it come as one package i noticed theres tracks that are listed in the demo " as well as cars " that say you need S1 unlocked for this. etc. another question i had is , whats with the " Unlocks " I read you get 3 unlocks a month or somethin was just wondering what that was about im kinda clueless on that at the moment. thanks again guys.
:edit: oh and also .. when i buy it , is it a lifetime thing ? or is that for a year ? or... just wondering

Justin
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Demo:
Blackwood GP (and RallyX, both in reverse). Also the car park.
XF GTi
XR GT
XR GT Turbo

S1:
Blackwood
Fern Bay
South City
Autocross & Dragstrip
Demo cars + RB4, FXO Turbo, LX cars and MRT

S2:
All S1 plus,
Aston Raceway
Kyoto Ring
Westhill International
All S1 cars + UF1, Raceabout, FZ50, UF GTR, XF GTR, FXO GTR, FZ50 GTR, XR GTR, Formula XR, Formula V8

All of this is made clear on the LFS website.

Demo: Free
S1: £12
S2: £12
S1 + S2: £24

To play with the faster cars and tracks you need to unlock LFS. This only needs to be done once until you reinstall windows or change your hardware much. You have 3 unlocks to start with. You use one to play, leaving you with 2.

Each month, if you have less than two, you get given an extra one (so you can only have 2 max). This means unless you reinstall windows every 15 days you can always have LFS unlocked. You can use the keys on separate computers, but as you only have 2 spare you can't use it to unlock friends versions.

There are no monthly fees - the prce you pay is a lifetime payment. All servers are free to join. Apart from the fact you'll want to upgreade your PC and controller far too often, there are no hidden costs.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Should refresh more - beaten by 9 minutes by thisnameistaken
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Long story short, you cannot buy "S2" alone.

You can buy
  • "S1" (£12)
  • the "S2 package" which is S1 + S2 (£24)
  • an upgrade from "S1" to the "S2 package" (£12)
There is no way to only have S2 content without the S1 one.

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG