The online racing simulator
Screensaver?
(5 posts, started )
Screensaver?
Is there a way to make a movie into a screensaver? Or is there a program I can use to make one? I was wonder cause i want to make one for team -=STG=-!

thanks!
~cobra
#2 - SamH
I think there are programs out there that will make Flash movies into screensavers, and you can convert movies into Flash files.. so it's probably a process that can result
All a screensaver is, is a .exe renamed, that responds to certain command-line switches, and kills itself on mouse movement/keypress. Such a program is even simple enough to create in VB6.
Well as far as I can see, there are all things u need to make a screensaver using lfs itself.
Just write a wrapper, that includes the screensaver interface windows needs (config dialog etc.). Start lfs from inside the wrapper and load the suggest replay via insim.
Yankman, all that the screensaver interface needs that isn't standard to a normal .exe is:
1) Closes on keypress/Mouse Motion
2) responds to certain command line switches for Config, Running the Screensaver, Rendering itself to another window, to show up in the preview window. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/182383 is a good source for #2

Screensaver?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG