The online racing simulator
Things in LFS...
(13 posts, started )
Things in LFS...
People you can all see that I am an DEMO racer. I am planing to buy
S2 but i don't know what kind of races are in there...
I don't get those CTRA, and other strange names of races. Soo if anyone could help me and explain something about it maybe it would help me alot.
Thanks in advanced.

And sorry for stupid question.
#2 - J@tko
Demoer too!!

CTRA, from what I understand, is just basically, a collection of good, populated public servers. If you sign up, then you get a licence which you can upgrade by winning races, getting fastest laps e.t.c. There is a normal licence, a single-seater licence and a Bump & jump licence. B&J is autocross layouts that have jumps, and things like that. There are also cruise servers, where you drive round a road version of each location earning credits to buy cars.

Hope that helps!!
There is no sign-up for CTRA, just join the server and drive, and an account is automatically created for you.
#4 - J@tko
(Sorry for double post)

Also, there are loads of leagues to enter if you get S2 (I'm planning a beginners league - if I get S2 for Xmas!), which are usually well organised and fun to enter. The CTRA website is here: www.simracingauthority.com

EDIT: Thanks SRC, I didn't know that!
Thans dude it helps me alot in my desigion* (or how its written) to buy LFS.
I love the game
lol, decision

Yah, there are a ton of leagues to join in S2. Plus the Cone Dodgers, Redline Racing, all the cruise servers, and CTRA servers are all pretty good to race on.

I like CTRA because if gives you a clear goal to achieve (get a better license)...

I didn't quite get ur question so if this doesn't answer it then... buy a license and see for yourself
#7 - J@tko
Quote from spajki (cro) :Thans dude it helps me alot in my desigion* (or how its written) to buy LFS.
I love the game

No probs. I love it too - and I dare say we all do!
Thank you all very much, and thanks for very fast reply, it took like min or soo. In next few days i am getting my S2 i just need to wait for my bro's credit card and thats it.

My >DECISION< is is now done.
Quote from Matt0snap :lol, decision
I like CTRA because if gives you a clear goal to achieve (get a better license)...

Yeah, thats also why I like the cruise servers. Both have a form of progression and achievement.
Ok... I think i got that part about CTRA... etc. But i saw on you tube people driving in Blackwood car park and it was changed into drifting circut, do i get it with my S2 or is that some kind of tweak / mod? Because it was full of those red-white barriers, cones,,,,,

Thanks in advanced, and sorry for bugging you all with kind of stupid questions.
Quote from spajki (cro) :Ok... I think i got that part about CTRA... etc. But i saw on you tube people driving in Blackwood car park and it was changed into drifting circut, do i get it with my S2 or is that some kind of tweak / mod? Because it was full of those red-white barriers, cones,,,,,

Thanks in advanced, and sorry for bugging you all with kind of stupid questions.

In S2 you can place objects like barriers and cones to make autocross or drifting layouts etc. Some servers you join have layouts setup, and if you are the server admin you can place and delete objects.
Quote from LFSn00b :CTRA has many licenses:
Copper <- you start here with XF GTi
Bronze <- First acquired license, this allows you to drive XR GT on CTRA

Actually, you don't need Bronze licence for XR GT.
Hi all
I would highly recommend the CTRA servers, but do read the rules and check all the "$" menus before your first race , they use an advanced race manager software that tracks your progress, and records all your statistics and of course your points and licence level
but as others have mentioned theres a little more to LFS than just the CTRA servers, (theres over 500 other full time S2 servers) there are loads! with many different track/car configs. Some will be empty, but, if you like the car or track and are 1st to join, others normally join, and soon an empty server can fill up
Also when you get S2 licenced, lfsWorld will track all your races and hold your pb's hotlaps etc, if your into stats youll love it.

Take your time and try all the different servers, from drift to cruse, CTRA to oval, noobs to pro's, there is always some action going on somewhere use lfsWorld to add buddys and it will tell you when they are online, even what server they are on, you can set "live-alert" to send you a text when someone comes online, or when a patch comes out! theres just so much you get for £24

Welcome to LFS addiction

SD.

Things in LFS...
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG