The online racing simulator
Fun moments in LFS
(8 posts, started )
Fun moments in LFS
Hah, I made one a while ago. Just forgot to post it here
2 minutes of funny racing, mostly CTRA recordings, maybe 1 or 2 from random server. I'm the girly pink one :O

Stage 6 version - HQ 45MB
Megaupload version - HQ 45MB
Youtube version - RLALQ (Really Low And Lame Quality)

Comments would be nice. Shots too fast? too slow? Too random? Anything, give give
I`m popular, I`m probally in all crash-movies there is
Anyway, nice video and great quality, thanks for uploading on stage 6!
Quality excellent, camera good, but the crashes themselves were pretty normal every day crashes which I'm sure all of us see. Not the result of close racing of good drivers, but rather stupi...I mean agressivness and some even looked intentional.

You get some better footage and you can make a top notch movie!
Thats was nice . Just needed better synching imo. There were quite a few moment where i felt a sync would come and was left feeling empty. If you did that it would of been an AWSOME movie, 4 stars from me.
Quote from kurent :Quality excellent, camera good, but the crashes themselves were pretty normal every day crashes which I'm sure all of us see. Not the result of close racing of good drivers, but rather stupi...I mean agressivness and some even looked intentional.

You get some better footage and you can make a top notch movie!

I`ll agree on that, LMAO that part where the yellow car smashes the hell out of that poor XR car that allready are at the wall
Quote from BenjiMC :There were quite a few moment where i felt a sync would come and was left feeling empty.

I actually didn't plan sync for the movie, when I watched it, I was amused and made a quick and dirty cut so rest of the movie would be partially in sync
Quote from kurent :..Not the result of close racing of good drivers, but rather stupi...I mean agressivness and some even looked intentional.

I know, these were more of the 'what the hell did you just do! You should be slapped silly" -crashes. I'll try to collect some of those crashes like from your b&j movies
pretty nice frame rates sometimes too

Fun moments in LFS
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG