The online racing simulator
#1 - Racn
Uninstalling and reinstalling LFS
Hi: I would like to move LFS from its current location on drive c to my new drive f. When looking through my emails seems I dont have any which gave me the licensing information for unlocking S2. If I do an uninstall then reinstall the game will be locked again wont it, and without the licensing information Im kinda hooped. Is emailing support for a my licensning information my only way to accomplish what I am looking to do?
And if so, anyone have any idea if their response will be days or weeks?
You don't need to reinstall LFS, just copy the LFS directory to the new location, and it should work fine without a reactivation.
#3 - Racn
thank you that worked great
#4 - Macs
My LFS does not recognize my G25 anymore, presumably because I have changed some settings on Vista and then changed them again to the initial ones.
Is there a particular procedure to uninstall LFS and then reinstall it in order to see if everything goes back to normal, ot I just delete all the files from the LFS folder?

After I have cancelled the files I want to download LFS again and reinstall it. I will simply re-insert the codes I got the first time in order to reactivate it, right?
You can just delete LFS.

To reactivate you just click unlock and type in your username and your GAMEpassword, which can be set on lfs.net.

May I suggest just downloading LFS into a different directory and testing it on that, before you unlock it. You can run multiple copies of LFS, side by side and they will not interact. As long as they are in different directories.
Quote from Macs :My LFS does not recognize my G25 anymore, presumably because I have changed some settings on Vista and then changed them again to the initial ones.
Is there a particular procedure to uninstall LFS and then reinstall it in order to see if everything goes back to normal, ot I just delete all the files from the LFS folder?

After I have cancelled the files I want to download LFS again and reinstall it. I will simply re-insert the codes I got the first time in order to reactivate it, right?

you have changed the directory of the EXE file so you have to change it in the profiler.
#7 - Macs
Thanks to the angry angel and to legoflamb. I will try your suggestions asap.
Cheers!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG