The online racing simulator
Pool 6...what a race for me
I had the best race of my life, in my most hated car.

Quote from www.n1racing.org :Starting 11th in pool6 of the Original LFS League, in a car I dont like, I had a tough race. In the early laps of the race I managed to climb up to 4th place with the leading pick a few seconds in front. After a few laps of following them I started to pick up their racing line, which was making me faster. I as I was catching up we were all about to lap the tail ender. Unfortunately he held up the pack, making it easy for me to catch up and pass.Once I was in the lead I started to pull ahead, about 5 seconds in front of 2nd Place. The gap held steady for a about 5-7 laps then second place started to catch up, noticing this I tried to push a bit harder. It was an exciting race, as I broke my PB so did he, we did this several times. We both made a few tiny mistakes, but on the final laps I could feel him breathing on me it was that close, but I managed to stay ahead and get a win!!!

Thanks to Donato for the last few laps keeping me pushing harder to keep the win.
This proves the point that it is useless to train for a good PB. Its allways good racing at OLFSL :throwrose .

Pool 6...what a race for me
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG