The online racing simulator
Rx-7 FC3S Skin
(3 posts, started )
Rx-7 FC3S Skin
Anyways heres my skin in beta, I plan to start a small site where I'll keep you guys up2date.

I'm on beta2, heres some samples.

Please give feedback and such, I've played LFS for years, just got my S2 license and this is my first attempt to replicate my 1991 Rx-7 .
The emboss on the front logo doesn't work right in-game, any tips to emboss things? Any other suggestions, if you have any logo's I can render like the front lights, etc please post them I want this skin to be complete and a overall job well done!

Edit: I've gotten the rear-text to emboss good, much easier to read, yet the front I can't. On s5 rx7's the front logo isnt black its the color as the bumper, light embossing, someone neeeds to guide me how to do this part :3

When I release the skin I'll include the rear lights file, as it adds to the look, I did NOT create it myself I found it for download here thus I'll release everything with the same rights besides that .dds file. The skin, give me credit for the base if you edit it using the PSD or Jpeg I'll provide, then give me secondary credits. As for the rear lights change I can't recall the author so don't give me credit nor yourself if you distribute it.

-Chris
meh,

all you did is copy and paste on some logo's and lights
i like the front mazda logo

Rx-7 FC3S Skin
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG