The online racing simulator
Thank You from CTRA!
I just wanted to say Thank you all! When the CTRA first kicked off we were dismissing a majority of reports IIRC over 70% That has slowly changed and now most reports submitted are legitimate reports that action has come from them, keep it up! =)

http://www.raceauthority.com/stats.asp

Currently we are just under 47% dismissals but this is a running average and I would say that around 80-90% of the reports received recently are done properly and accurately. Thank you!

For the rest of the 10-20% of you that might not know exactly what it takes for a successful report you can review the PDF located in the help section on CTRA located http://www.raceauthority.com/help.asp
Hurray!
I have contributed very good to that stat, since I got some reports against me, that all ended with a ban I lowered the % of dismissed reports

Oh wait...now thats a bad thing
#3 - Kdovi
Quote from The Very End :...since I got some reports against me, that all ended with a ban...

Really? Huh, I always had a good race with you... ahem... when I was luckily fast enough
One thing to reports - One of my reports was dissmised because "mr. X" was already banned for that replay. Isn't it possible to let us know what punishment did he get? (next time)
Well, I can be a big jackass some times, I know that is bad, but at least I can admit it, not like the 90% of the community that belives they never does anything wrong

Anyway, yes, would be nice to see what kind of punishment the guilty gets.
You can see the punishment via the CTRA website by clicking Historical in MyCTRAreports section.
#6 - Kdovi
This is what I can see:
(I really don't care about this one - it's just suggestion for the next time. I hope there will be no "next time" though.)
Attached images
ctrarep1.JPG
ctrarep2.JPG
You can't see the "punishment" given for your report as none was given for your report.

Someone else also reported the same incident, so it was dealt with under that report. Any other reports relating to the same incident get dismissed, so the odd dismissal here and there is no bad thing. Although you don't get to see what happened, the report is appreciated.
#8 - SamH
I'll be making an effort, in future, to include the report # for the report that did result in action, in dismissed reports when the same incident is reported multiple times
From now on I will attach a link to the report that had issued the penalty aswell =)
GREAT! thats a really really good new feature
i wanna say it too: THANKS DEVS FOR THIS GREAT SYSTEM!

in my opinion it will change online sim racing for the future. since 1 week or so i got my NationalA and so i'm able to drive the FJR and it's so much fun with this car. but i'm sad about the rare usage of SS2. often there are more than 5 national-licenced racers on SS1, but noone on SS2. personally i never mind and do the "practice track"-thing on SS2, if there is no other driver and even with that you got points like being 3rd or 4th on the SS1.
i know, that the points system was discussed a lot and becky adjusted it moren than once, but i shortly wanna repeat once: could it be better to decrease the points for higher licences on the lower tiers near to zero ? one big argument in this discussion was: "i go to SS1 for closer, fuller racing, not for the points". so if so, then the drivers really meaning this will further go to SS1, but the ones who wanna have points need to go to SS2. i think this could be one way to increase the usage of SS2.
another point a wanna talk: something like the "big aim". i think one reason for the good population of Race1 and Race2 is the fact, that there is a fabulous league, the STCC, which is restricted for platinum licenced racers. so in my eyes you see the way to go and a lot of drivers try to get their platinum before the new season starts. this is great
but on the other hand something like this is missing for the singleseater licences. i know that you have some plans in the desk, so i'm really sure that there will come really great stuff for open wheelers, but in my opinion there is a difference in motivation, when you know, that you need a InternationalB to take part in future events. you know what i mean ? i've thought that for a while, but never written down in the forum, so i wanted to talk about it.
this was not meant as "what's coming next in ctra"-request, only some thoughts about adjustments to improve usage of SS2. THIS IS SO GREAT, i can only suggest to come to SS2, the racing is so much better even there are only 3 or 4 players.
#12 - SamH
Wow! It's great to hear that SS2 is finally going to get some use!

I'm going to defer points allocation decisions to Becky. My hope is that there will be things in the future, along the lines of the STCC league, to make using the SS cars more appealing.
All I can say on single seaters is hang fire, we have the dream but we dont have anything tangeable yet.

We have things to sort out on the STCC front that have to deal with first that involve a lot of people and decisions that our out of our own hands.

Our TV agent met with a Korean delegation [about more than just us] in Prague last week and has another meeting in Marsailles later this month, but even then i'm not expecting a final decision on the STCC at that meeting. I wouldn't want to pin a timescale to it, but maybe that gives some insight as to how long this is going to take, i'm personally looking more toward 2008.

When we know the future of the STCC, and we've done all the things we need to do in that regard, then we can worry about setting up other CTRA administered leagues.

However there is another way that the single seater licence may play a bigger part in sim racing generally, which Sam is working on at the moment. We've another X-Product on the way which should see dayling in around about January.
that sounds very great and the hope is rising
Quote from Becky Rose :We've another X-Product on the way which should see dayling in around about January.

Dayling ? Now you are starting to speak Korean to me, Becky.
#16 - SamH
베키 말을하지 않는 한국어

Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Dayling ? Now you are starting to speak Korean to me, Becky.

i guess she meant something like "daylight"

anyway, after haelje started to populate the ss2 with at least one driver, i started to join him and so we got up to 5-6 drivers sometimes.

i like the FJR a lot and i´m happy to found a like-minded in haelje
-
(mcgas001) DELETED by mcgas001
Quote from SamH :베키 말을하지 않는 한국어

LOL! google translate FTW!
Bah, I need to get my former Korean students to translate for me :P (and give me more Guinness :hide

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG