The online racing simulator
Need script to add 10 seconds...
Hi there,

Have a little request... I know, as i have seen it, that it is possible to add a time penalty, which will be enforced on the final result, as soon as the final standings appear...

As i am planning a little MRT League, and would like drivers of all experience level to participate, i would like for Car Reset to be activated, BUT i want to add a 10 second time penalty, NOT 10 Sec Stop and go, for each time the driver resets, but i would like it to be automatic on my server, is this possible?

I can't seem to find a command for adding time to final standings, and that is my main problem, do you know this command, please tell, i think i can manage to make the rest of the script... But i need the command to add time...

If you have never seen this, here is how you get a time added penalty... Start a race, that has Must Pit, and you have to start so far back that you can go directly into the pits when lights go green, then dive directly into the pit, make your pitstop and drive the rest of the race, THAT will add 30 seconds to you time, you will not get a DQ, but only the 30 seconds time penalty in the end... But how do I adminster, this kind of penalty???
Hi,

You can add 30 or 45second penalties using the commands:

/p_30 [username]
/p_45 [username]

and this to remove it:

/p_clear [username]

But you cant add 10second penatlies im afraid.
10 seconds would be faster than pitting, so 30 secs is much better anyway.
Thanks for your input, i will consider how to do it... I will update on my result
Quote from Bob Smith :10 seconds would be faster than pitting, so 30 secs is much better anyway.

but what if you reset 2 times...?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :but what if you reset 2 times...?

What about it? 30 seconds could well be getting off lightly, thinking about it more.
I wish you could set the time penalties like so ...
/p_time [user] [seconds]
... If not, it would be nice to be able to stack the current penalties.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG