The online racing simulator
Restarts: Holy crap, I can't handle this anymore
I've been playing for a bit, but the thing that always gets me is that after 5-10 minutes of constant playing, my computer crashes on me.

My friend built my computer, and I know he makes them good, because for lack of a better term, he is somewhat of a computer geek and does it pretty intricately. I trust the computer, but it may or may not be the gfx card (Radeon 1300X).

Then again, it could be the game. Does anyone know what I could change to help prevent this problem?
do other games do this?

it sounds like a computer problem to me.
Nope, just LFS. Other 3D games don't do this to me.
#5 - wien
A normal application like LFS will NEVER be able to crash your computer all by itself. This is either a graphics driver issue (most likely, update them), some other driver issue, or somethings wrong with your hardware.

If updating drivers doesn't help, try downloading Prime95 and run it's torture test at least over night (6+ hours). If you get any errors there, you have a hardware problem. You can pinpoint whether it's your CPU or your memory by choosing the appropriate torture test inside Prime95 ("Small FFTs" for CPU and "Blend" for memory).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG