The online racing simulator
Request - Web dedi admin
Hey there folks. I'm just wondering whether anyone has a web admin script to control LFS servers via the net. Like what franky uses over at 500servers.

If not i will attempt to have a go myself with my new endevour to learn to write PHP.

Thanks
Dan.
:bump:

anyone?
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :Hey there folks. I'm just wondering whether anyone has a web admin script to control LFS servers via the net. Like what franky uses over at 500servers.

If not i will attempt to have a go myself with my new endevour to learn to write PHP.

Thanks
Dan.

Hey Dan

Where is the server running ? - Is it your own home-based server or a commercial server ?

Reason I ask is if it is a commercial one, shouldn't they have this service anyway

Just a thought.

Anyway, I will have a think about it for ya, cannot promise anything though
#5 - Jakg
He has his own dedicated box he's using.
500servers uses a gameserver control panel called TC-Admin to control its gameservers over the internet.

There are other companies which have developed these systems and a google search will help you out im sure.

Specifically for LFS, a Wed Dedi Admin control.. im not sure, http://www.hpr-network.com/ may possibly have what you need, or something along those lines..

Good Luck
Quote from tongey :Hey Dan

Where is the server running ? - Is it your own home-based server or a commercial server ?

Reason I ask is if it is a commercial one, shouldn't they have this service anyway

Just a thought.

Anyway, I will have a think about it for ya, cannot promise anything though

TONGEY! long time No Speak

The server i rent sits in a datacentre down in maidenhead, and i planned to create my own control panel mearly to change the configs for the fusion servers online, and who knows what else in the future.

I plan to end up with a similar thing to what franky uses, however my own branded software. I posted this before i decided to go back to learning php which i started (yet left) a few months back.

This thread was mainly to see if anyone had any open source versions of this that they where willing to share. After speaking to one of my Tutors at college, they seem to be egging me on to write my own.. so thats what im going to do.

======

Thanks to the other posters for their contribution, i shall have a look around at a few examples.. call it market research.

======

@ Tongey - Damn dude we have some catching up to do!

ive just crawled in from work so i guess now would be a good time for some sleep *looks at the time*. hehe
me has only an admin tool called LFS:RemoteControl NG which is windows based.
so no web interface yet.

and it only works for HPR-Network LFS servers at the moment, but it is planned to release the server component, which is needed to make LFS:RC NG to work, soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG