The online racing simulator
Zomg Check Dis!! Harjuns New Pc!!!111122211 One
(31 posts, closed, started )
Zomg Check Dis!! Harjuns New Pc!!!111122211 One
Just wanted to let you all know harjuns daddy bought him a new pc and its TEH 1337 Pwn4ge r1g its got vista and a 8888888800000000GTSXXXXSSSXXXTX 19003250879123MB and runs at 4 billion frames per second!!!1111!!!! just incase you havent noticed him posting this in every single thread on the forum,

Ps: if you dont like it you is all hater nabs who cant take his pwnage!
OC it !!!!11
ok but he needs to know what type of super glue to use as thermal paste, i think loctite 460 should be ok
LOL. I'm not getting involved for fear of the moderators. The only thing I can say is 8800GTS = fail in light of 8800GT.
Yeah dude, since the 8800 GT came out, it seems like all you GTS guys got OWNED... I wonder how quick e-bay will spring up of dirt cheap DX10 cards.
~Bryan~
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&
$£%^&*("!)_£&

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from andybarsblade :Just wanted to let you all know harjuns daddy bought him a new pc and its TEH 1337 Pwn4ge r1g its got vista and a 8888888800000000GTSXXXXSSSXXXTX 19003250879123MB and runs at 4 billion frames per second!!!1111!!!! just incase you havent noticed him posting this in every single thread on the forum,

Ps: if you dont like it you is all hater nabs who cant take his pwnage!

you stayed up especcialy at 12:00, past your bedtime, to post this? SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harjun$%^*&()_"£(&*(*&_)$*("(71
Quote from harjun :
you stayed up especcialy at 12:00, past your bedtime, to post this? SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

er....shouldn't you be at school STUDYING instead of spamming? at 09.21 am?
Quote from Bladerunner :er....shouldn't you be at school STUDYING instead of spamming? at 09.21 am?

no, i have 3 weeks of half term, HAX000RZ PWn44444444ge!

Harjun$£$%$%%£$"$"%$^%&^%^$&^*&^"*&£^*&%%
Must be a special school...
3rd best school in the country! we work so hard, the whole school nearly is a holiday its private, but because i wanna become a dentist when i grow up, and go to bristol university )))
Quote from dropin_biking :Yeah dude, since the 8800 GT came out, it seems like all you GTS guys got OWNED... I wonder how quick e-bay will spring up of dirt cheap DX10 cards.
~Bryan~

I guess... but considering the GT came out like a year later... I'd expect the previous card to get owned.

Quote from harjun : 3rd best school in the country! we work so hard, the whole school nearly is a holiday its private, but because i wanna become a dentist when i grow up, and go to bristol university )))

I lolled..
Quote from tristancliffe :Must be a special school...

Quote from Blackout :For very special children.

Don't be mean guys, he's telling the truth!
He just doesn't mention that he's not a student but the subject of a case study...
Quote from harjun :3rd best school in the country! we work so hard, the whole school nearly is a holiday its private, but because i wanna become a dentist when i grow up, and go to bristol university )))

er...COUNTY doesn't have an "R" in it...and as proven by countless Dental Practices in the UK, the best place to study dentistry is Eastern Europe....well it must be, because every dentist I have met in the last few years has been from Poland or Lithuania or such like!

Besides, if your school was THAT good, I would have thought that they could at least of taught you the fundamentals of the English Language!

(Best schools in the countRY are:

Sevenoaks, Kent

King's College School, London

North London Collegiate, Middlesex

Eton College, Berkshire

Westminster School, London

Wycombe Abbey School, Buckinghamshire

James Allen's Girls' School, London area

Queen Elizabeths School, Barnet

Whitgift, Surrey

Actually, there IS another school that is rated in the top ten (but for GCSE's only) in Hertfordshire...it's:
Haberdashers Askes Sch for Girls

Source: Times Online)
Quote from harjun :

no you see because im not a 13 year old kid who has to go to bed after he's had his din dins i can post whenever i like, you were most likey very tired after going out with your mummy and daddy for a nights trick or treating (no costume required).

i was looking at the forums last night and just happened to find a thread that was long time dead but revied by you just to post that your (dads) new computer gets 250fps. well i dont care. have all the fps you want you will still suck at this game because you spend 90% of your time on here and not on the track
Quote from dropin_biking :Yeah dude, since the 8800 GT came out, it seems like all you GTS guys got OWNED...

Eh? My 8800GTS is just as fast as it was before. It was also cheaper than the 8800GT. Faster, more expensive graphics cards come out all the time, it's just what happens.
Strange. The cheapest 8800 GTS (320MB) I can find here is 243€, respectively 290€ for the 640MB variant, while the cheapest 8800 GT (512MB) is 219€. This review is interesting too.
this thread is :bananadea
I'm wondering what purpose this thread is serving. Nothing, I guess.
Quote from Albieg :I'm wondering what purpose this thread is serving. Nothing, I guess.

Just another opportunity to flame Harjun I guess
Whilst the thread is provocative I think Harjun really deserves what he's getting. I thought he had matured a bit but he's proved me wrong over the last few days. Until he learns that boasting about a PC that Daddy bought him and his awesome posh school that Daddy pays for isn't going to get him respected then I think it'd be best if he didn't post on internet forums. It still seems that Harjun a spoilt little rich kid with no grip on reality, most people here haven't gone through life on a silver plate and there will come a time when you realise this, unfortunately the longer you keep going through life like this the harder the reality shock will be
just meant to be a bit of fun thats all, (and hope that harjun see's how silly hes being posting in ever thread about his "uber" pc)
Quote from andybarsblade :just meant to be a bit of fun thats all, (and hope that harjun see's how silly hes being posting in ever thread about his "uber" pc)

A bit rich coming from someone with their PC Specs in their sig don't you think ?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG