The online racing simulator
eSport-Racing presents:
(18 posts, started )
eSport-Racing presents:
We at eSport-Racing have a simple goal: Provide racers the best competition they can get, bring them to a bigger crowd, and give them prizes. At the same time the upcoming leagues-system shall provide everyone the challenge he can manage: Race the rest, beat the best!

And now the first race is up on the horizon: Thursday this week, the best racers in LFS, the fastest names you can imagine will start in the first international eSport Touringcar Masters. The rules are close to the well known DTM which will definitely provide some nice action. The drivers are seperated into teams of 2 drivers each, and besides a drivers championship, there is for sure also a Teamchampionship at hand. Prizes at stake are some nintendo Wiis, some nice voyage and some little monkey told me, that there might be prizemoney too

Get ready for LIVE coverage at the site, some really hot racing action and some races for you too!

www.esport-racing.com

P.S.: Yes, the site isnt finished, but is LFS finished?
#2 - Nobo
hopefully its something like game-tv.com?
We are right now putting up a shoutcast server, so there will be voicecast if all goes well.
And besides that WolleT finished fixing LFS TV. So we will stream that race with LFS TV too.

Have fun!
I'm ready... hopefully someone remembers to turn LFS TV on.
i can´t see any servers in lfstv...
:/
ok still no servers on lfstv....

radio-cast is working... but hey

and it would´ve been most important to direct a download link
on the event page from esport, instead of a full copie from lfs...

edit:
lfstv works now
LFS TV online now. Someone screwed up it seems

E: But it also seems it's as stable as usual (read: not stable at all)
its just a joke... one big lag.... after about 10sec´s.

i think i´ll spent my evening with something else... too bad.
Yeah, I'm just going to listen to the cast. Hope someone records this properly so we can watch it afterwards...
As we want to provide best service possible, the replay was up and downloadable about 2 mins after race end on our page. results also for sure. Feel free to get the replay, as it was a real great race!!!
Hi Vykos,

Little issue with the website structure: Maybe in future you could make the replays available for download without having to look at the league table or the race result to get to it. It spoils the race a bit.

Will watch it later when I finish work.
thanx, that's a good idea, we will include that in our ideaplan
Quote from Vykos69 :thanx, that's a good idea, we will include that in our ideaplan

Maybe you can take make some more notes to your ideaplan or think about it again.

I usually have much fun watching replays but (I think its caused by the forced cockpit view you use in the series) this time I hadn't.
because it's not possible to change the view of the replay to behind or to wheels view. Only above, tv and onboard watching is possible. That's maybe the most realistic thing but it really spoils the fun for me watching the replay (and maybe I'm not the only one).

btw
LFS TV also didn't worked a single time for me only the radio-cast.

The next thing is I tried to register (using latest Firefox) at the website (maybe it's not fully integrated yet but I didn't find infos about it) but when you
choose:
Username bei lfs.net bekannt:

Möchtest Du diesen Usernamen verwenden?
Nein

Then nothing happens ;-)
Yea, I agree BBO, I don't think we really need the forced cockpit view anyway, as you can get a much better view of things with the restircted views.

If you tell everyone in the series to use cockpit only, then they will and if they don't they will receive a penalty.
As this FCV option will be updated in upcoming patch (which isnt far), we stick to it as written in the rules.

About LFS TV: It seems, like the relayserver you get the streamed replay from, died due to too many queries... Which is somehow a good sign

Cheerio

eSport-Racing presents:
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG