The online racing simulator
Leauge Of The Americas - Two New Mini-Series for November!
LOTA Presents...

Two mini-series, offering very distinct driving experiences, will begin on
November, 15, 2007, and will run for 4 weeks.
Both series will run on Thursdays, beginning at 9:30 PM EST (GMT-5).
Rules are available for both series.

The BF1 Sprint Series will run on LOTA League Server 1.
The StreetStock Cup will run on LOTA League Server 2.

Each series has a maximum of 32 available slots. Registration is NOW open for both series.

New to LOTA, we will open these series to the international LFS community, as long as they can make the race time.

For more information, please visit the League Of The Americas website!
Can't wait for this to start. Could be loads of fun.
I agree . Already have quite some people signed up, the more the merrier.
The mini-leagues are usually a blast. A little less pressure and more of the fun factor. I've thrown my hat into the BF1 ring. It'll be challenging to keep up with, well, anybody.

Looking forward to it.
With 15 days until the start of both seasons, the driver rosters are shaping up nicely already. The BF1 Sprint Series is about 1/3rd full, and the StreetStock Cup is almost half full.
Wish I could figure out which one to run As much as I like the tin tops I am kinda ready for something different, and as Spinjack said less pressure in the mini leagues, gonna be a blast, what the heck see ya in the BF1s Won't be much of a challenge to keep up with me Spinjack, I wouldn't advise following to close though
#7 - Danke
Uh oh, now I have to back up my assertion that I'm more competitive in road cars than I am in race cars.

Now if I can only find the downforce slider for my XRG...
If i'm able, and if there are any spots left, I will try and run some BF1's

Sounds like 2 very fun series
Currently the StreetStock Cup has 20 racers and the BF1 Sprint series has 17 racers.

With a maxium of 32 racers per series, there is still room for you, so sign up! http://www.lfs-lota.net/
I'm really looking forward to the series also, can't wait to take a spin around the track with you guys.

Really XRG is just a challenge trying to carry some speed

Luke
One week remaining until Race 1 for each series. There are 10 slots open in the StreetStock Cup and 13 slots open in the BF1 Sprint Series.
hello gentlemen

how can I sign up for The StreetStock Cup ?

thanks
You are certainly welcome to sign up. You must be able to make the 9:30 PM EST (GMT-5) start time though. Please take some time to read through the series rules and procedures. Hope to see you this coming Thursday!
Quote from banshee56 :You are certainly welcome to sign up. You must be able to make the 9:30 PM EST (GMT-5) start time though. Please take some time to read through the series rules and procedures. Hope to see you this coming Thursday!

thanks my friend.. that time is good for me because it will be in Egypt 4:30 am and that is fine for me because my work start at 11:am ... so I can compete,lose,then cry, and sleep for a while and after that go to work.

So please sign me up

Thanks and wishing you all the best
can't wait for the street stock race this thursday, looks like there might be a full field
Hello again

Why I did not saw my name in the driver page ... please tell me how can I sign up in the league

best regards
Ok guys done
For those who want to watch a race before signing up. LOTA will be broadcasting these two series on LFS-TV.

15 Nov - BF1 Sprint Series Round 1

29 Nov - StreetStock Cup Round 2

06 Dec - BF1 Sprint Series Round 3

13 Dec - StreetStock Cup Round 4

You can read about LFS-TV, here. You can download the latest version (0.0.2.0) of LFS-TV, here.
Nice BD and welcome Ihab Abbas.

Currently there is still room for 4 racers at StreetStock cup (28 racers total now) and room for 13 racers for the BF1 sprintrace (19 racers in total now).
These races are going to be fun especially in the StreetStock Cup.
here, kitty, kitty...
The StreetStock Cup race was a ton of fun with all twenty-eight drivers scheduled to run on grid for the green lights. Twenty-six finished, with the two dropping out due to being stranded in the sand and running out of fuel. This looks like this could be a fight to the finish for the championship podium spots. Good to see some new faces, including Smack from Dark Side Racing, and Ihab Abbas from Egypt racing with us.

The BF1 Sprint Series race was a little more hectic, I think, with many of the drivers still a bit inexperienced with driving the BF1 car for that long at one sitting. Still, there were only 4 DNF's, so not too bad.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG