The online racing simulator
Australasian League GTR 2007 Series
(16 posts, started )
#1 - Chaz
I left my comment on Youtube :o

Feel like I am collecting coins as it plays.
#3 - Chaz
not everyone a fan of Initial D
I reckon that was pretty alright and to find out that the league winner won in only 1 race hows that for skill
I liked the video, and the music got you pumped and in the mood well atleast for me it did.
#6 - DDM
very creative man behind teh cameras Music was ok
As i also posted on youtube; good vid, but i wouldn't have picked "Dance around the world" (i think it is) as the music
If mighty Chaz thinks Initial D theme song is ok, nothing to point
lol awsome editting but when the singing started on that weird tune it messed it up ^^
cud have used
Pendulum - Slam
?
Should I be embarrassed that I enjoyed the music?

Brilliantly edited, nothing more I can say. I should take lessons from that piece of LFS movie gold
What an achievement!

With respect to 1.1GB HQ version - excellent and the best looking video to date! Perfectly smooth (60fps) and thanks to resolution and bitrate (up to 30mbit at peak) the level of detail is simply amazing. Loved the camera work and overlays.

Very recommended to qualitophiles
Awesome!
I low the Hq (HD?) version of it, absolute brilliant movie!
yeah this gets me inda racing flow

This is a nice movie unusual music but that makes it cool and original
It's so embarrassing to show this to people with this horrendous music. Sick editing though.
Chaz, its a bloody brilliant movie
Omg the cameras totally kick ass Loved teh shots of teh tracks before the start. About the music, its ok i suppose better than some old crappy RAP (R-Retards A-Attempting P-Poetry) The begging of the music reminded me of anime like Dragon ball Z good old times

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG