The online racing simulator
help my lfs runs slow when on mutiplayer
Can some 1 help me i tried 2 email the main people at lfs but they couldnt help but they said to post it on there forum so here it is.

My problem is that when ever i host or go on a mutiplayer server it allways stops it freezes up and once its stop freezing it looses the conection I DONT HAVE A CLUE Y CAN SOME 1 PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS
#2 - Jakg
Whats your connection / PC specs?

Could you elaborate on what the problem is?
Problems
When i go on LFS anytime of the day it allways looses the conection when im on any mutiplayer server. i dont no if its my pc or if its just lfs being odd but can u help me any 1.

And also wot do u need 2 no cuz when it comes 2 this i havent got a clue what 2 wright
#4 - Jakg
Firstly, we need to find if it's an issue with your PC, your Internet connection or LFS.

I don't know that much about Internet connections (T_A_A, help me!), but do you get the same issues with other games? Do you have a firewall?
problems
yes i do have a fire wall it
it only happens when i play lfs
and i think that its 2 do with lfs and not with my pc or internet conection
#6 - garph
PC specs and internet connect speed would help, even if it's only to rule them out.
#7 - Jakg
Which Firewall is it?

Who's your ISP (ie Tiscali, BT, Be etc)?
problems
im just using the normal Windoes xp fire wall and also im not sure of my speed but im using an ADSL (DSL)
#9 - Jakg
Do you know who supplies it though?

Ie AOL, BT, Virgin etc...
Aol 9.0
Theres your problem. AOL.
er ok wot internet provider r u with????/
Quote from mr souter :er ok wot internet provider r u with????/

used to be with ntl, but virgin brought it, so now i'm with virgin
ok how gd r they??
Quote from harjun :very good

that's not completely true. although in places their service is great, but you will find tat they are lacking when it comes to customer service.
but they are so good their customer service doesn't have to be good, because you won't get any problems
what? how would i know if their customer service was bad? that's right, because i have called them on many an occasion. they don't communicate with each other and they also don't save many call logs. when i was on the 10mbps service, i was losing 97.2% connectivity. and when i called them they would tell me that from time to time the internet slows down. but they failed to realise that this was my connection speed all the time. so long story short, i changed package to 4mbps and this increased my speed from 0.23Kb/s to 400Kb/s. so i would say you don't have a clue what your talking about.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG