The online racing simulator
Antik Turbo Cup Round 3
(7 posts, started )
Antik Turbo Cup Round 3
Do i spot my KFC skin at 1:06??

I also see it's altered the skin specificly says "Free to use, But don't alter".

I want that alterd version of the skin deleted! If you want extra stuff on a skin I made, or want to alter it, ASK ME!
Don't I get any response at all? I PM'ed here, at youtube and left messages here and at youtube..

You may think that I'm overreacting, but it really annoys me to see my skin alted (very crappy too) and not getting and response at all..
Putting your stuff up on the internet is pretty much an invitation to have it raped.

In ontopic news, the video is good.
Quote from Sponge :Don't I get any response at all? I PM'ed here, at youtube and left messages here and at youtube..

You may think that I'm overreacting, but it really annoys me to see my skin alted (very crappy too) and not getting and response at all..

he dont need to use your skin with championship logo anymore, so you should calm down and relax
Hey sponge just look for the Antik's registration page or whatever and track down #161's post. it should have his ingame name and or S2 name in the post.

Antik Turbo Cup Round 3
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG