The online racing simulator
[REQ] Road_Super Texture Request
(14 posts, started )
Hi all,
I have a texture request, so if anyone out there could do it for me, it would be greatly appreciated

I would like to have a tyre texture that looks like the advan AO48 Semi-slick tyre (image attached) and i would like it to replace the roadsupers in lfs. Also, i would like it to be high-res IF possible.

If anyone could do the tyrewalls too, that would be great, but this is not a neccesity.

Thanks,
Frenchy
Attached images
Advan AO48 1.jpg
Advan AO48 2.jpg
*bump* for the UK texturers :P
Dont mean to sound rude or like a noob, but sorry for yet another bump, but i really want this texture is lfs :P
i would like this to but isnt this suposed to be in the misc addons section?
Whoops! my bad, but i dont make requests often, so did'nt know which section it goes in. Could an admin move it please?

Cheers chaps
Comeon, theres gotta be at least one person who can make this for me
I'm not sure if it's possible, someone tried to do something similar (the F1 striped tyre) and it may not be possible.
Quote from duke_toaster :I'm not sure if it's possible, someone tried to do something similar (the F1 striped tyre) and it may not be possible.

Aww i hope it is

I love the look of these tyres.
you CAN edit the dds file for tires ive seen alot of diffrent tire patterns ask motary or go on lfs torque for some nice tires made by charlie
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :you CAN edit the dds file for tires ive seen alot of diffrent tire patterns ask motary or go on lfs torque for some nice tires made by charlie

yes i know there moddable, but what i think duke is saying is that its not possible because of the mapping.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :yes i know there moddable, but what i think duke is saying is that its not possible because of the mapping.

oooo ok but it might be pausible but yea i think motary made a tire like that go on lfs torque and ask him
Well done to Nathan for finally getting his tyres

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG