The online racing simulator
hostprogress -> reading to php
(14 posts, started )
json_decode

I think that Victor might have a problem with you using that though.
hmm k, it's just because i can't reach the server txt file to retrieve all the connected users..
Thank you for the plug.
Quote from Dygear :Thank you for the plug.

No, no. Thank you for the SDK - it's saved me a lot of time in various play projects
This little gem is now in the new version of the SDK. I hope Victor approves, I can't send him a PM to ask him ...
I was surprised noone had already.
If it's used normally, i'm fine with it.

Though in the case of the thread starter, it'll be better to get the info from pubstats like was already said. (and maybe easier too, dunno )
Recently I was thinking about doing some kind of F1 style live-progress script, using that LFS World javascript as a source. Haven't really been motivated to do any LFS-related coding recently, someone else should make it though! :P
Quote from Victor :I was surprised noone had already.
If it's used normally, i'm fine with it.

Though in the case of the thread starter, it'll be better to get the info from pubstats like was already said. (and maybe easier too, dunno )

I kept the querys style the same as the normal pubstats, so if you wish you could also sandbox them, and charge for people to use it.
btw, just to mention :

It's also possible for people to use the live_progress script on their own website, in their own style. One can create a stylesheet of their own and then give that to me, after which it's possible to load the live_progress script with their own stylesheet.

Example : http://www.lfsworld.net/pubsta ... ost=CTRA+Race+2&css=1
That's pretty cool.

I also like that you left the live_progress.js file human readable, going to have to have a closer look at that file.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG