The online racing simulator
One off BF1 event, 25th Oct
(51 posts, started )
Nevermind, its all good
Why are n00bs (no disrespect meant mr Funke ) attracted to the BF1 so much? Last night whilst practicing with Dan, this guy who started in the grid slot behind me had 3 attempts to take T1 behind/with me, each time just ploughed on straight into the back of me. THREE times, in a row, how did he not learn to not do that after the first two times??
Dunno, I had to ban 2 people last night because they were acting like tools.

I will password the server just before we start qualification to try to aviod it happening again.
I don't get it either....
OMG Teh FORMULA WOON CAR.
They seem to think that's going to be the outright best car, and maybe they can be good from the off. Well, if you are new to the game, you're always gonna be slower than most, so why not start with the slower cars and work your way up. I thought it was funny, the way when qualifying was restarted, several of these n00bs tryed to go fullthrottle and full-lock whilst coming out of the pit garage.
Regarding what happened to you Doughty, It seriously angers me that people can do things so many times and not learn from it. It's kind of a like a Homer Simpson moment.. Bart has a doughnut on a string. Ooooooh a doughnut -doughnut is pulled away- ooooooo a doughnut . etc etc.
You can normal tell the trouble makers, as soon as they connect, they come out of the pits and get a drive thru...........
Quote from danowat :You can normal tell the trouble makers, as soon as they connect, they come out of the pits and get a drive thru...........

yea yea, totally. Yea, good theory, one thing I learnt in my 17 years of annoying others is that if you're not patient with the automobiles you drive, you aren't going to be fast, there isn't a car or track on LFS where you don't have to be patient. Maybe that's one of it's most realistic factors..
drive thru ( jake ) [cough]
Quote from jwardy :drive thru ( jake ) [cough]

Shut your mouth jack:Kick_Can_

:spam4:

pirate:
This forum is getting like the Jake and Jack show............hmmm..........any good cartoonists amongst us?, it's a blinding idea for a cartoon strip, Jake and Jack LOL
Quote from danowat :This forum is getting like the Jake and Jack show............hmmm..........any good cartoonists amongst us?, it's a blinding idea for a cartoon strip, Jake and Jack LOL

Wouldn't work dan, we would both be plugging LFS and RSC in every speechbubble
I'd love to attend, but I have my committments on Thursday evenings .

Perhaps next time.
we could do the end ov rswc cartoon special , but i wouldent recomend it
Sry guys but l cant come. Next time
I'm having some internet problems (talk talk suck) I willl try my best to get on, but no promises..I was looking forward to this event too
Booooo
Sadly I'm not free tonight but if you fancy leaving the server up on a slightly longer (15 min) pickup race I'd love to come and have some noob free BF1 racing. I've been getting into the BF1 again lately it's just a shame it seems to attract so many clueless idiots at the back of the grid who can't drive it in a straight line.
I'm in dan
Just over an hour till the event? Better make sure before I miss the start.
Quote from mcintyrej :Just over an hour till the event? Better make sure before I miss the start.

Aye, 1hr 10ish from time of posting.
Ooh, can I join please?

I should be able to make it

Edit: Too late I guess
Bad start for me in race,gz for winner.
Yep Gratz Dan. Had some troublesome few laps which ended in a pretty hard wall-hit in lap 4. yuk!
Thanks man, results now on first page
im really anoyed i had to leave , but it was fun while i raced

grats on win
Bahh I was whooping your asses. Then I crashed, did a hamilton in the pits and ended up in spectate. Nice event though, definatly fun! I vote for another event on a different track. Fern Bay FTW!

One off BF1 event, 25th Oct
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG