The online racing simulator
No Mid-Race Join sub option
(4 posts, started )
I would like to also include no mid-race teleportation to pit in the server options. If you can't drive well enough to last the whole race without teleporting to fix your car then you wait till next race. This might give people a reason to be more careful.

I was running a long race and this guy kept crashing and conveniently coming out of the pits right in front of me every bloody time.

While you're at it you could make it so there's a more realistic "righting of the vehicle" if you are flipped or spun. There should be a 10 sec. delay or something.

my $.02
Thanks,
lambchop44
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
That's less likely to happen, because that type of person doesn't have the patience to do that. I wan't people to value their car more like real life. If you had the kind of care-free attitude towards crashing that game players have, in real life, you would be out of budget before the first race of the season.

I'm really just suggesting it as an option for anal people like me that want to keep it real.

lambchop44
www.chadseipdesign.com/chops
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I guess the real solution is to slap stupid people.

I would at least like to try the option to see if it gets people to be more careful. It does happen in real life that someone tries to get their car back to the pit.

I think I would rather have that than some hot shot torpedoing me because he doesn't know where his brake peddal is. At least with the first option I have more control over the collision.
and i would like to see it cost credits to get your car repaired then only consistent racers could drive the higher end cars Oh and before anyone says it, even if a wrecker keeps hitting me and i loose all my credits.. no problem i'd get them back soon enough in the gti

[Action] Puts on flame siut [/Action]

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG