The online racing simulator
Where do I complain about a player?
(12 posts, closed, started )
#1 - WF07
This guy got so badly abused today, take a look:

How do I place a complaint? It was on the server, Nettika 4. and the guys name was ///M3

Thanks,

Will.
#2 - Don
#3 - garph
Welcome to the internet.

There is nothing you can do as it's the demo so nothing is traceable and therefore punishable to a particular username.

It's just some 12 year old muppet, the internet is full of dumbasses.....a lot of them visit this forum.
I don`t know the full case, only what the screenshoot tells, but if you was baned because of what it seems, well then it`s pretty serious. Hope the DEV`s ban the one with red name.
#5 - garph
Quote from The Very End :I don`t know the full case, only what the screenshoot tells, but if you was baned because of what it seems, well then it`s pretty serious. Hope the DEV`s ban the one with red name.

It's the demo, if it was S2 then something could be done
#6 - WF07
Quote from The Very End :I don`t know the full case, only what the screenshoot tells, but if you was baned because of what it seems, well then it`s pretty serious. Hope the DEV`s ban the one with red name.

Whats wrong with the red named one? DEV? I wasn't banned! I was sticking up for the red named one... its not fair!
Oh sorry, saw wrong, I meant ban M3 for the statement alone, I can`t stand people who are saying stuff that is releated to racism.

Sadly, as people say, it`s demo servers, many people there are pure-bloods bastards.
#8 - WF07
Quote from The Very End :Oh sorry, saw wrong, I meant ban M3 for the statement alone, I can`t stand people who are saying stuff that is releated to racism.

Sadly, as people say, it`s demo servers, many people there are pure-bloods bastards.

Well, whats stupid is that its not even racist to someone that isn't from Nigeria, so it can't have been very insulting, but still... its too far, people have to go so far just to get one up on someone!
Quote from WF07 :Well, whats stupid is that its not even racist to someone that isn't from Nigeria, so it can't have been very insulting, but still... its too far, people have to go so far just to get one up on someone!

Very true
If this had been lisenced people we were talking about, then it would have been consequenses (wrong spelled, but meaning action would be taken towards users like this).
#10 - WF07
Quote from The Very End :Very true
If this had been lisenced people we were talking about, then it would have been consequenses (wrong spelled, but meaning action would be taken towards users like this).

Ok... well, thanks for your help anyway guys ... I guess I will have to wait until I fork out for S2 eh?
Quote from WF07 :Ok... well, thanks for your help anyway guys ... I guess I will have to wait until I fork out for S2 eh?

True
Well, I canot say "just buy S2", because it costs money, and not everyone can affort it. But if you got the money I strongely advice you to buy it, you will see a whole new community on the servers that are lisenced. If someone wreck you, report the crasher will be away from most popular servers for a long time
Naming and shaming gains nothing. On demo servers the same isn't even linked to a person, so the whole excercise is rendered futile in the face of anonynimity.
This thread is closed

(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG