The online racing simulator
Render Scene?
(4 posts, started )
Render Scene?
Hi guys,
First: Im German, an 13 years old, so my english is really bad, sorry.

Ok here's my question:
I've Cinema 4D, an would like to render the LFS cars, but i only find tutorials for 3dsmax.
So a friend of me send me the LFS cars in scenes, but they are low poly, i hope you know what i mean.
So i search a scene with high-quality LFS Cars, i already asked the German LFS Forum but nobody has an answer.
Guys, i hope you can help me.

Greetz
#2 - Ian.H
Quote from Dawn of the Death :Hi guys,
First: Im German, an 13 years old, so my english is really bad, sorry.

Ok here's my question:
I've Cinema 4D, an would like to render the LFS cars, but i only find tutorials for 3dsmax.
So a friend of me send me the LFS cars in scenes, but they are low poly, i hope you know what i mean.
So i search a scene with high-quality LFS Cars, i already asked the German LFS Forum but nobody has an answer.
Guys, i hope you can help me.

Greetz

The cars in the available scenes are exactly the same models as in-game, so they're always going to be low-poly.

[Edit]:
Just a thought, maybe a language thing going on here... by "low-poly", do you mean that the cars look like they've been created with a hammer and chisel (ie: faceted)? If so, it's probably the result of your models being in .3DS format (at a guess). If this is the case, you'll have to go around the entire model(s) and setup correct smoothing groups to make them look right.

Regards,

Ian
Thank you very much.
Yes the cars are in a .3ds format, and it look like they've been created with a hammer and chisel.
Im going to take a shower now, after that i'll try to smooth the model and post the result

//Edit:
Damn, i can't find the smooting options, i've 9.6.
I push this up, noone has an idea?

Render Scene?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG