The online racing simulator
LFSW: Progress window missing drivers
We are actually two drivers on ConeDodgers 4. I don't know if it does matter or not but the server is actually set to private.
The LFSW 'Hosts and racers online' window is showing the two drivers but the LFSW progress window is showing only one.
Attached images
LFSWbug03.png
LFSWbug04.png
maybe he has left, since you reloaded the main server list at LFSW.

can't say I've ever noticed this.
Quote from Krammeh :maybe he has left, since you reloaded the main server list at LFSW.

Lol, of course not.

But I've already noticed the same behaviour during long races.
For instance, during the IGTC races the safety cars, which are the only cars staying on the track all race long for 4 hours with the same driver, have suddenly vanished from the progress window while the guys were obviously still on the server, what the LFSW 'Hosts and racers online' window was still showing right.

My team mate was practicing and he was on the server for quite a long time.

So I wonder if there is some kind of time limit, like two or three hours, and when it's reached the drivers are not displayed anymore for some reason.
Same behaviour while watching at the current IGTC race.

Edit:
Actually 16 drivers for the Racers & Hosts online window but only 13 for the progress window.
Hmm i remember the last 24 hours race and can't remember vanishing drivers.

But, if you notice it again, please do post about it here. I'll hopefully be around to have a look at it then. Atm I wouldn't really know why those racers were missing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG