The online racing simulator
ValueMoD - Want more lock?
(130 posts, started )
ValueMod - Not made by me!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
NOTE: Cheat-O-Matic is not made by me! i just found out how to use it to get more lock or any numbered value within Live For Speed.There is another ReadMe within the Cheat-O-Matic Rar. Everything within the Cheat-O-Matic Rar is not edited by me in any way.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This tool allows you to change any numbered value within LFS.
Note: only tried it with lock but should work with any other number.
Details within readme

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6uxnvkilv7z

Attached images
uberlock2.jpg
Attached files
ValueMod.rar - 864.5 KB - 3768 views
Got permission from the mods, JV?
I now understand why drifters want more lock on the cars
how much lock is there? does the steering wheel move more? does it work online?
me need to know for the team im in cus we drift the xrr alot and also fxr.

EDIT: how do u change lock on xrr?
Sweeet, I've been trying to drift the XRR but it just doesn't like to stay sideways, hopefully this will help.
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :Sweeet, I've been trying to drift the XRR but it just doesn't like to stay sideways, hopefully this will help.
~Bryan~

what did i just see u say!!! :bananadea:bananadea
He does have a licence but prefers this nick.
ok sry i did not know
Quote from zeugnimod :He does have a licence but prefers this nick.

still I'd go with my S2 lisence name no matter how bad it is. its very bad isn't it ;P
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :how much lock is there? does the steering wheel move more? does it work online?

well, as far as as ive experienced u can choose as much lock as u want, if u choose 180 the wheels turn 180 degrees around, looks stupid tho
Quote from Smurfen :well, as far as as ive experienced u can choose as much lock as u want, if u choose 180 the wheels turn 180 degrees around, looks stupid tho

how do u change xrr lock?
Well Mutt...you're the second person to send flaming banannas my way, so lets see, you gave me two, and each is worth 5 laps, so thats 10 laps of the oval, in the UF1000. Get driving!
~Bryan~
#15 - Jakg
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :still I'd go with my S2 lisence name no matter how bad it is. its very bad isn't it ;P

TheIrishMan, i think

He doesn't have the web-password.
Quote from dropin_biking :Well Mutt...you're the second person to send flaming banannas my way, so lets see, you gave me two, and each is worth 5 laps, so thats 10 laps of the oval, in the UF1000. Get driving!
~Bryan~

ROLF!
Configuring seems complicated..
Quote from Zipppy :Configuring seems complicated..

it is, but once u got the hang of it it goes abit quicker
Quote from Smurfen :it is, but once u got the hang of it it goes abit quicker

well, theres your problem :P
really hoqw do work this thing?
lmao 180 lock is funny, like a bumper car
but steering lock seems to be the only thing thats moddable...
tried tire pressure, height adjusting, brake power.
for all it found the offsets and i could apply new values but it just didnt work
ill try around a bit more...maybe something else works.
It's only good for peoples that doesn't have Internet or doesn't like to play online. In my opinion it's kinda useless to waste your time dirfting with more lock whe nyou can't use it online. Oh well, GTR drifting is the base of time wasting, so why would you bother drifting them...

Nice tool anyway, as usefull as LFS Tweak and Mechanik...
umm....what are the numbers used? Iv tryed everything, and i have no clue whats going on, hopefully i didn't mess anything up...

(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG