The online racing simulator
Fast and the furious in lfs
(47 posts, started )
I think that some people with S2 should get together and recreate some secens that are in F&F tokyo drift a use the track south city i think its called. ( well this is just a thought and please dont say something if it is not positive just keep it to your self please).
#2 - dadge
and so it begins, i hope your ready for what is about to happen lol
#3 - richo
Yes that would be awesome!

If you class eating your anus as awesome....
NO
#5 - word.
:riceboy:

Tokyo drift was the worst movie ever.
#6 - Woz
Quote from word. ::riceboy:

I think that title goes to Plan 9 From Outer Space, granted TD was a close second lol
You SUCK!

am i talking about the original post? am i talking about the responses to the original post? am i talking about my post? am i talking about posts of yesteryear?

WHO KNOWS!?

i sure don't
^ This guy's gone crazy. Here is an artit's conception:

:banana::bannana_g:banana_ra:bananalla
You could always buy S2 and do it yourself
Or just buy FnF:TD on DVD and sit there and loop the "best" bits ...
LFS the musical
Quote from Hankstar :You could always buy S2 and do it yourself
Or just buy FnF:TD on DVD and sit there and loop the "best" bits ...

Were there any best bits?

Seriously, I can't say that FnF:TD was the worst movie ever made. I wasn't stupid enough to watch it .
Quote from mrodgers :Were there any best bits?

Seriously, I can't say that FnF:TD was the worst movie ever made. I wasn't stupid enough to watch it .

Well, to be honest I haven't seen it either. I was just assuming that, at least by comparison, parts of TD were in fact better (or "less crap", if you like) than other parts. It's a rare, rare film indeed that can maintain a certain level of CRAP from start to finish (Attack Of The Clones, I'm looking in your direction).
I think the movie was less about plot and more about the driving, some of which was pretty cool, some of which was CG..bad. Also that aussie (i think) girl was pretty fine.
How about NOS? And Neons!

NO!
don't think anybody suggested those things
I think that some people with S2 should get together and send me some muh-neee. ( well this is just a thought and please dont say something if it is not positive just keep it to your self please).
Quote from word. ::riceboy:

well i reckon the first two abt drag races are even worse
Hmm, the drifting in Tokyo Drift was quite nice to watch The best part of the movie was tough Tsuchijas cameo (maybe spelled wrong).. And quite honestly, I did enjoy that movie... An easy 6/10 for me
About that dudes post, DO A LITTLE RESEARCH befroe posting, this oficiall lfs forum "loves" talk about drifting.. Anyway... do it yourself with your friends when you get s2
Quote from Travis Rowe01 :I think that some people with S2 should get together and recreate some secens that are in F&F tokyo drift a use the track south city i think its called. ( well this is just a thought and please dont say something if it is not positive just keep it to your self please).

Actually, I think that recreating the opening scene of Apocalypse Now! (where Martin Sheen is bleeding and crying in the shower) would be far more entertaining and realistic.
-
(z3r0c00l) DELETED by z3r0c00l
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri

(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG