The online racing simulator
Donating?
(30 posts, closed, started )
Well guys.... Our team (-=STG=-) is wondering if anyone is willing to donate for our team??? Any amount helps guys......

thanks
cobra

P.S: i hope this is in the right section....

i would also like to add.... Contact bose321 for details...

thanks once again..
cobra
Do you accept cookies?

what do you meen by that?
it means, I'd like to donate cookies.
I´d donate one, too.
So, why is it you feel you a worthy cause to donate to? You won't get any money otherwise. Well, if you do, I'm doing something wrong; I haven't had a single donation through my website for my program. I don't know what it is you've done that you feel is worthy of others money but I can guarantee that my program took more effort (but then I wasn't doing it just for the community).

Trying to make this post less about me: think of this like the "I want a free S2 licence". The first question people get asked is "Why the hell should I?". Asking for someone to spend their money is pretty bold so you better have a good answer ready.

Edit: I see, I've got the game wrong. I'll get working on a "donate cookie" button pronto...
ok i guess the whole reason is.... we cant pay with credit cards and we want a new server
Quote from Bob Smith :So, why is it you feel you a worthy cause to donate to? You won't get any money otherwise. Well, if you do, I'm doing something wrong; I haven't had a single donation through my website for my program. I don't know what it is you've done that you feel is worthy of others money but I can guarantee that that program took more effort (but then I wasn't doing it just for the community).

Trying to make this post less about me: think of this like the "I want a free S2 licence". The first question people get asked is "Why the hell should I?". Asking for someone to spend their money is pretty bold so you better have a good answer ready.

Edit: I see, I've got the game wrong. I'll get working on a "donate cookie" button pronto...

I understand you 100%
i dont want any cookie buttons really lol
Quote from 1995CobraR :what do you meen by that?

Subtle humour always seems so lost and wasted on americans
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Subtle humour always seems so lost and wasted on americans

Oh come on, even the candians woulda picked up on that one....

So long as you guys are handing out money....Id like to run a server too, can I have some?
have some what..also cookies ?
Thanks very much (goes to sidi also)!
Reverse Psychology

Everyone derserves just that little bit, after all...you are providing a service
can someone donate to me too? I only accept 100s
please don't start threads about stuff like this. the best gifts are free or they come as a surprise.
i want a cookie. send it to my house my address is 1872 ca...
Pretty pathetic thread we've got here.
Quote from RedCoupe :Oh come on, even the candians woulda picked up on that one....

So long as you guys are handing out money....Id like to run a server too, can I have some?

its Canadians

& I got it when I read it & even if I had not wha do we have anything to do with you Americans not understanding the joke that you need t bring us in here?

Ciao
Quote from bryanviper :its Canadians

& I got it when I read it & even if I had not wha do we have anything to do with you Americans not understanding the joke that you need t bring us in here?

Ciao

...talk about missing subtle jokes...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :...talk about missing subtle jokes...

Thats right now try to flip it back to make you guys look better, lol
Is this going to become a American - Canadian forum war? lol

:munching_
Quote from BlackEye :Is this going to become a American - Canadian forum war? lol

:munching_

ye indeed
I've heard some rumors i could get free cookies here. Yummie.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :...talk about missing subtle jokes...

American's making subtle jokes. Are you guy's going for something new here?
This thread is closed

Donating?
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG